Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 12-03-2000, 12:11 AM   #1
xenotoca

Just thought I would type this as although Wyvs answered this question I know she hates to see a 0 in the replies coloum and its not often we get the chance to top the replies list.

Now how do I add one of those smileys again

Old 12-03-2000, 12:17 AM   #2
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Xenotoca,

I feel a bit lucky, because I rely on the big time difference to let me get in a few answers while Wyv is still asleep. When we're both online at the same time though, that's another matter. Yawn, time for some shut-eye I think. Where my Ukabu Brew.
Old 12-03-2000, 04:31 AM   #3
nekoshippo
Dungeon Master

I finished game just now!! Thanks to this forum!! But I have some questions. Did anyone become to Zenmaster? and how to become Zenmaster?
Old 12-04-2000, 04:47 AM   #4
carg
The Magister

Nekoshippo,
let's try to give you an answer (although I'm also happy to be here before Wyvern).
Congratulations on completing the game; it takes some perseverance.
I just finished too, but didn't became zenmaster. The trick seems to be to carry the four elemental books and enter the dojo. But I never found the book of earth. It should be in one of the chests close to the end, but no amount of searching revealed it to me. I already activated the portal of Isis anyway, so I had no way to leave the dungeon before defeating Cet. After that I did become Valkyrie, just for fun.
I also tried the alternative ending, letting Cet win. I was a bit disappointed that the character didn't seem to become any better than before (although I couldn't see whether he gained traits, with the list full). He just died in the firestorm Anephas casted!