Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum

Closed Thread

Old 07-24-2002, 07:37 PM   #1
Ice-Child
Welcomed New User

I have four computers at my house. I dont want to have to buy four seperate copies of the game just so we can play lan. I am looking for a No-Cd hack for the game. We all love it. It just gets old always having to bring over their copies to play. If someone forgets their copy we cant play.

Please help me.

Thanks
Old 07-24-2002, 09:08 PM   #2
Nydlari
Manshoon

Quote:
Originally posted by Ice-Child:
I have four computers at my house. I dont want to have to buy four seperate copies of the game just so we can play lan. I am looking for a No-Cd hack for the game. We all love it. It just gets old always having to bring over their copies to play. If someone forgets their copy we cant play.
Please help me.
Thanks
My God! How many time are we going to have to kick you off this board?!

Are you brain dead? We wouldn't give you a key before, and we're not going to give you a hack now, so go away already.
Old 07-24-2002, 11:16 PM   #3
The Hunter of Jahanna
Emerald Dragon

Hey , play nice , Nydlari!! Lots of people use a No CD code to run games. Epecialy games like Baldurs gate where you have to switch between 5 disks depending on the area your in. Also according to the TOS posting a no CD code is perfectly legit.
Old 07-25-2002, 06:06 AM   #4
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Ice-Child:

Please help me.

Thanks
Actually, Hunter, the ONLY "CD crack" that can be discussed on this board pertains to people who have bought a legal copy of the game for their PC and their CD-ROM drive is not able to get past the SecuROM copy protection for technical reasons (maybe their CD-ROM drives are old, etc).

Ice-Child, the Terms of Use (EULA) for Neverwinter Nights clearly state a copy of the game is required PER COMPUTER, not per household. If you want to install it on four computers, even if they are all in your home, you have to go and buy four copies of it, or get your friends to bring their copies if they are the primary users on those computers. If your wife or brother wants to play, she/he has to buy a copy. That is the EULA for the game (and you would have seen this when you installed the game, if you read through it).

Maybe you didn't know it was the wrong thing to ask - now you know. Don't ask this type of question again or you will be banned from this board - we take a VERY tough line on piracy here.

[ 07-25-2002, 08:14 AM: Message edited by: Memnoch ]

Closed Thread