Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-10-2001, 12:28 AM   #1
Lily the Ranger

Ruthless! Absolutely ruthless. I saved and killed the freydies just so I could see what was in the room . . . curiosity . . . inquirying minds want to know . . . was certain he had a bunny suit in his vault. Then reloaded . . . was horribly disappointed to find that once I had the key (stole it) I could just walk right into both his vault and the treasury without consequences . . . so had to use my imagination a bit and say Mussy put them all to sleep and snuck by. I did try to kill the Leprechaun by his chests but I had asked him about HOME and he faded away.
Old 01-10-2001, 12:40 AM   #2
Serath
Manshoon

Oh, woe to my do-gooder values! Not you too Lily. First Wyvern, and now your confession. My sense of truth and justice in this world has been shattered.

Although, Lily in a bunny suit brings to mind an interesting picture.

Serath
Serath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2001, 09:11 AM   #3
Moni

Who all killed the Dwarves & raided the Kings Treasury?

Who killed the King & took his hammer?

Who killed ALL the Boogre Grunts & left none to perhaps fins Aku by themselves & cure their curses. (Like they would know what to do once they saw it, lol)

Anyone Kill Pries Kil'a?

Hespheastus?

(Not sure about spellings but you know what I mean!)

: )
Old 01-10-2001, 09:14 AM   #4
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

I looted the treasury but left the stouts to ponder why they just stood there while I did so.

I guess I am not Bad.

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2001, 09:33 AM   #5
Serath
Manshoon

And all the little stouts down in stoutville had naught for Christmas, 'cause Wyvern looted their coffers. For shame!

Serath
Serath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2001, 09:40 AM   #6
carg
The Magister

Now I've restarted to play for the third time, I feel I have to try everything I didn't before. Up 'till now I've killed Bilbump (has useful boots which I couldn't steal with my pickpocket skill of 0 ) and his brother, and even tried the ghost of Nivius, the first guardian. Too bad he was impervious to my attacks, and he still wanted to talk to me and take my oath. What do I have to do to the game to let it realize I'm not suited for the mavin ?!?
Apart from that I hide the ring of saints outside the city, so that those nasty priests won't take it from me when I train there. (And you won't even get a guild promotion for it!) (Hiding is necessary because I'm playing solo now.)
carg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2001, 10:03 AM   #7
adam mage

Well... I killed alot of bugs and birds..

Ok so far...I killed one BIG Naga at the Temple and my cast didn't get in the guild yet and they were all under level 6 status...

though I have yet to confront the mantraps... (hate them)
Old 01-10-2001, 03:46 PM   #8
Scronan
Zhentarim Guard

Hi,

The only good guy I killed was Erathsmedor, which sucked since my shroud did a magic disappearing act. And I Raskallion, whom I liked.

But, I did kill the following just for kicks and reloaded.

1. Stouts - I took out the king and then every last stout there was. The hammer was nothing special. I did feel bad slaughtering them...

2. Hesphestus - Talk about stealing a Greek Gods name. This really made me feel bad. Not only did he not fight back and cry out as to why I was attacking, he died in one hit. I'm still repenting for that one...

3. I tried to "kill" Desoto...no dice

4. Lich - I found that the Mavin is the only that hurts him, but before you can do more than 1/4 of his life bar, Cet shows up and finishes the job. Damn jerk.

5. Harespia - I got back and killed them all, but I can't say they might not have deserved it for their theiving ways.

6. Assassin Rats - I dropped a Meteorstorm on their head, now they deserved it, but I reloaded and got the dagger. Then I killed them for real.

7. I didn't kill many boogres, but I did get the lady one to get stuck in the teleporter trap by accident. That was really kind of funny..hehhehadhaheheheaheh. *gasp*

8. I thought of killing Kerah...but I couldn't do it...any real bad boys/gals out there who are evil? Can you kill her?

Ok, there are my sins...im repenting...

Scronan
Scronan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2001, 03:54 PM   #9
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Scronan - but you didn't kill Oakenmir - I'm so glad!

Wyv

Does it count if you killed something and restored the game - first time I met the Sphinx I ended up in a fight with him but I restored him and let him fade away as he should!
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2001, 05:03 PM   #10
Moni

OK OK I did kill Harespia when I got the quest to get the Orb of Clarity...somewhere I missed that I was supposed to TALK to her & just went in & took it with utter violence. She did not fight back & it was kinda sick. I later learned she would trade for whatever staff that was & remove its curse and I felt really bad~about losing the staff. It would have looked great with the Wizard's Robe & Hat, besides doing more damage than the witch's stick that I ended up keeping for far too long! I would have had no qualms about killing her to get it back since my thief's pickpocket skills were, can I say, LACKING EXTREMELY?
I have left the others alive so far with the exception of a few Boogre grunts that were in my way.

So far. ; )

: )
Moni
P.S. I'll remember not to mention "home" to the Leprechaun, lol. Thanks Lily!