Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 10-20-2000, 08:10 PM   #1
messiah

I had read elsewhere and had tried that it really works. This will get you a huge money.

From the first town, Using your warrior, enter the Armor guild and enter the Member's area. Then go to option Special Buy and buy the Willow +1 Arrow as much as you can. Exit entirely from the Armor guild. Then Enter the Armor guild with the same warrior and click on Sell. Sell off your Willow +1 Arrows. As your mouse are over it, you'd notice how much it costs to sell and the cost are much greater than you had actually bought. Once you had sell, enter into Member area and buy again, followed by exiting the Armor Guild. From here repeat as many times you want.

Old 10-20-2000, 08:17 PM   #2
boby

Yep here is another proof the the game was rushed...there are soo many bug exploit out there we cant list em all here.

Old 10-21-2000, 12:27 AM   #3
Moriarty_Canoe_God

good a different money cheat I was tired of using the create characters for their gold exploit anyway

Old 10-21-2000, 01:00 PM   #4
Altean

Well, in so big game, there will always be some exploits. What is important is if you will use it and ruin your gaming experience or you wull not use them and have good feeling you finished game regularly. It's like palying Quake with cheats.

Old 10-21-2000, 01:33 PM   #5
Moriarty_Canoe_God

hey I only used the speed cheat in quake

thats was fun, barely hit the up arrow and ZOOM your across the map

Old 10-21-2000, 03:45 PM   #6
Kalgrog

You don't actually have to create chars in the Inn to get a money exploit. Just enter the inn, pool all gold to lead member, remove all party members except the lead member, reinvite the party members you just removed and pool gold on lead member again. Boom, you get 1000 gold or more sometimes. Sounds complex the way I wrote it, but I was just trying to be clear. You can repeat this as many times as you want at any point in the game. Just dont remove the member with all the pooled gold.