Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 06-19-2001, 06:11 AM   #1
Rolzi_69
The Magister

Hey
Im opening a discussion about the Shadow Keeper and sorry if someone has already opened one but Im still not yet familiar with the ways of it
so please talk

------------------
Rolzi_69 will reign supreme over all!!!!
Old 06-19-2001, 06:26 AM   #2
BlackAssassin
Zhentarim Guard

So yeah. There are so many things in there that you cant get in the game. LIke all the figurines. I mean where are tyhe golden lion and jade and moon dog figurines in the game huh?
Old 06-19-2001, 06:50 AM   #3
Bristowe
Elminster

Those are Class specifi items, moon dog is ranger, lion is cleric and jade hound is druid

------------------
Bristowe, Master Assassin
"Everyone dies sooner or later, why not sooner?"
Old 06-19-2001, 07:42 AM   #4
Earthdog
Emerald Dragon

Wasnt aware of that. Had no clues that they were class specific. Thanks for the info. Not that I have any intention of sniping them into my inventory but its nice to know.

------------------
THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-19-2001, 09:24 AM   #5
Andel
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Good topic. In fact, I just posted a topic about learning or chaning proficiencies - which I have been unable to do. When I saw your post I thought "Hey, ShadowKeeper may be the way to do it". I don't consider ShadowKeeper as "cheating" in this case because I believe that if I use 2 flails all the time, that in reality I would become really proficient in flails and 2 hand style. Unfortunately, I only have 1 + by each.

So I loaded ShadowKeeper and took some points away from sling and added some points to flail. Then I booted BGII up and whalla -- I now have 4 + by sling.

Maybe some things aren't meant to be. What did I do wrong????

I don't want to be good at the sling. I want to be good at the flail. Boo-hoo!!!
Old 06-19-2001, 12:00 PM   #6
Xod
Zhentarim Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by Andel:
So I loaded ShadowKeeper and took some points away from sling and added some points to flail. Then I booted BGII up and whalla -- I now have 4 + by sling.

Maybe some things aren't meant to be. What did I do wrong????

I don't want to be good at the sling. I want to be good at the flail. Boo-hoo!!!
What class and level are you?

------------------

"This place will be your tomb."
Old 06-19-2001, 12:03 PM   #7
sunder
Zhentarim Guard

The Jade Hound is a Druid quest item? Now I know! Ive been trying to figure out where that figurine was in the game, thanks alot (if you are correct)
I thought the moondog AND the lion were ranger quest items, just the moondog huh, the lion is a cleric quest item? OK.

Now if you can tell me where the boots of the West and the boots of lightning speed are, ill be very happy.
Old 06-19-2001, 12:03 PM   #8
KittyGal
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hehe.... Why not raise sling and see what happens?
Old 06-19-2001, 12:06 PM   #9
Cavern Sniffer
Elminster

You need to HIGHLIGHT the proficiency you wish to deduct from, hit the - (minus) button until that prof' is where you want it, then HIGHLIGHT the prof' you wish to add to and hit the + button to add to the new one. it's fairly straightforward dude, just try again, you just need to get the hang of working it, you soon will.

------------------
It's bleedin dark down here, slippery too.
Man, that's a pisser.
Old 06-19-2001, 03:05 PM   #10
Andel
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by Xod:
What class and level are you?

I am a level 8 Ranger dual class level 8 Cleric - and I don't like the sling, if you haven't figured that out yet.