Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > NWN Mod: Escape from Undermountain

Old 02-18-2008, 11:08 PM   #1
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Exclamation Report the current bugs/errors/oddities in EFU

Ok, so there are some old ass bugs/glitches/errors I have overlooked that are old. Since EFU is so huge, I forget where they all are. If you can, post any of these issues here, so I can fix them in this huge update coming up (Which I know is delayed, just had RL stuff to deal with, but I'm back now!!)

Are there any stone items you cannot pick up? Where?
I know of the old secret door in Skullport now--it will be removed, OR.... maybe I'll connect it to something new!

Any NPC behavior issues or forgotten conversations they have that seem broken? stuff like that too. I wanna polish that up.

Should take about a week, then I'll open the new update up. In this update I have added a very cool Wizards set of items for the lower levels, as well as other things I talked about! This is going to be fun! And large.

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Ziroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 05:54 PM   #2
Greything
Drizzt Do'Urden

Default Re: Report the current bugs/errors/oddities in EFU

Not sure if this is a bug or something to do with the changes you are making.

I took on the Cryic Commander on level 14 who usually uses a (very) heavy duty greatsword. This time he used a sickle for a large part of the fight. I eventually looted a +3 sickle from him.

Not the best weapon to use against the characters who do make it to that part of Undermountain!
Greything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 07:56 PM   #3
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

What?! I dunno how that happened. Haven't touched him. WEIRD! Yeah, a +3? lol... He should use his huge sword which is what, +12 or 13? I'll check that. Hmmm lol..

Can he be disarmed?

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Ziroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 08:02 PM   #4
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

You must have dropped a default +3 sickle into his inven somehow and the scripts are making him equip it. Not an inappropriate weapon for a cyric commander mind you, but i'd go with negative energy dmg or something.
Old 02-20-2008, 09:33 AM   #5
Garnet FalconDance
Mephistopheles

Isn't his sword the huge fugly thing that does all sorts of weird damage On Hit? If so, it used to crash my game a lot with my old video card - got to where I couldn't pair up with Moz if he had it equipped and we were questing (pretty sure it was Moz. If not, apologies.)

From a damage recipient's viewpoint, I think I'd prefer him to keep his +3 sickle.
Old 02-29-2008, 05:32 AM   #6
roddybug
Manshoon

Here are a few minor glitches;

1) The secret stone blocks leading to the secret passage from level 14 to 15 don't open or let you walk through them. (I noticed the little clickable bit.) I'm sure that I've walked through them in the past. I've tried several times recently with different characters with no luck.

2) Those people who collected any teleportal stones when the portals first opened still have to carry around 5.5 lbs per stone. Players with new stones only have to carry 0.5 lb per stone. At least they don't occupy four squares of the inventory any more!

3) The hostile Drow cleric near the lake of Shadows entrance is still around (this was mentioned with a screenshot in an earlier post). There was a party of us there at the weekend and she was only hostile to some of us. I was playing a CN human rogue and she was not hostile to me. I hadn't done anything on level 13 and the rest of the party said that they hadn't either.
roddybug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 06:09 AM   #7
Greything
Drizzt Do'Urden

Quote:
Originally Posted by roddybug View Post
1) The secret stone blocks leading to the secret passage from level 14 to 15 don't open or let you walk through them. (I noticed the little clickable bit.) I'm sure that I've walked through them in the past. I've tried several times recently with different characters with no luck.
I have not used them for some while.

But if I recall, I always had to hit them before they would work for me.

That can be a problem if you are travelling under invisibility or sanctuary as all the nasties suddenly realise you are there and attack.
Greything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 11:35 AM   #8
roddybug
Manshoon

Thumbs Up Re: Report the current bugs/errors/oddities in EFU

Thanks Greything, that's how you use them
roddybug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008, 05:34 AM   #9
Unglaublich Verwustung
Silver Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greything View Post
I have not used them for some while.

But if I recall, I always had to hit them before they would work for me.

That can be a problem if you are travelling under invisibility or sanctuary as all the nasties suddenly realise you are there and attack.
Excellent, so all we have to do is kill all the guys who we are trying to avoid because fights tend to be a little brutal there or run in whilst invisible, smack the wall, dash wildly away, hide around a corner, throw another invis on and stroll back - almost manageable

Make a decision, even if it's wrong, and remember....

...it's never too early for a salad.
Unglaublich Verwustung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008, 08:41 PM   #10
garrison
Manshoon

I'm guessing it's b/c I swapped my bow with Teri's, but now when I try to log in with Balthazar I get: "Invalid character - player login refused. Character class is non player class"

Is this fixable or am I screwed?
garrison is offline   Reply With Quote