Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > NWN Mod: Escape from Undermountain

Old 12-13-2006, 02:47 PM   #11
Greything
Drizzt Do'Urden

A small one I just noticed.

Directly North of Khelben's tower in Waterdeep docks there is a line of three crates.

They all open but two of them are embedded in a wall.
Greything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 05:04 PM   #12
Greything
Drizzt Do'Urden

This may be my PC which I admit I do need to replace or upgrade.

Twice today I tried the "shipment area" in the South-East of level 14. Both times it looked as if I had crashed out of the game but after a second or two the action came back up and then the screen locked and my PC crashed.

I have nothing like this problem anywhere else in Undermountain.
Greything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 02:45 AM   #13
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

That's a walkmesh issue Grey, no worries. I'll see if I can reshape it to get rid of the hiccup.
Sucks for a tileset that looks cool to have walkmesh issues.

And Khelben's tower is moving-- [img]smile.gif[/img] I am sending it to "Waterdeep - Castle District" [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 01-03-2007, 02:46 AM: Message edited by: Ziroc ]

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Ziroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 10:00 AM   #14
Mozenwrathe
Symbol of Cyric

To put a nail in this coffin:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. What level did this happen on?
Level Thirteen - Lake Of Shadows

2. What were you doing at the exact moment this bug/error showed up?
Fighting a Greater Aboleth, which for the record really and truly creeped me out.

3. Describe the error/bug/mistake:
Tried to fight an Elder Eye Tyrant. Turns out it was completely invisible and untouchable until it tried to bite me. This kind of error has happened before with other creatures. Now, the Elder Eye Tyrant stayed "invisible" during the entire encounter, even though my character was eventually able to "find" it and slay it. Maybe something was wrong with the animations for the Elder Eye Tyrant.

4. Is your character good or evil?
Lawful Neutral I believe. (Gaki No Dachi)
There are no paths to power which are not fraught with confrontation. No matter the battle, a lesson must be won. In the end, the path shall fade into nothingness for the one walking it, but may go on for eternity for those whom choose to follow. One must know their own footsteps before taking that first step, or instead of choosing your battles, your battles will choose you.
Mozenwrathe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 07:24 PM   #15
Garnet FalconDance
Mephistopheles

Was just in Skullport. Map seemed to load properly, same amount of lag as usual . But when I was finished with the merchant (Marta) and tried to go on to lvl 4, all exits to Skullport were gone, black corridors of nothingness. Couldn't even get to the hall that leads to Ben; it wasn't there. I also noticed the Hammerfell merchant disappeared.
Old 01-07-2007, 07:32 PM   #16
Mozenwrathe
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Garnet FalconDance:
Was just in Skullport. Map seemed to load properly, same amount of lag as usual . But when I was finished with the merchant (Marta) and tried to go on to lvl 4, all exits to Skullport were gone, black corridors of nothingness. Couldn't even get to the hall that leads to Ben; it wasn't there. I also noticed the Hammerfell merchant disappeared.
Similar thing happened to me on Level Two. It just seemed that the server quit on us both while we were still moving. Sort of like a sluggish death. As I was going through Level Two through the southeast corner entrance, I faced off against a few Gelatinous Cubes (to be expected where I arrived). Where the corridor leads down to the six kobolds (southeast corner of the Level Two map), nothing showed up. I had to use my arrow keys to keep moving, although the entire area I was in was blacked out as if I had not crossed through there. The server eventually timed out completely and kicked me off. Weirdest error I have experienced to date, bar none.
There are no paths to power which are not fraught with confrontation. No matter the battle, a lesson must be won. In the end, the path shall fade into nothingness for the one walking it, but may go on for eternity for those whom choose to follow. One must know their own footsteps before taking that first step, or instead of choosing your battles, your battles will choose you.
Mozenwrathe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 08:10 PM   #17
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

You have experienced a lag out crash. The server was severely lagged out, and then crashed.
robertthebard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 12:10 AM   #18
Garnet FalconDance
Mephistopheles

The secret stone door by the sleepy lizard's quarters in Skullport - I've tried with multiple characters to use it to no avail. Does it no longer work?
Old 01-12-2007, 12:26 AM   #19
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

That secret door is gone now. All it did was link to the waterdeep sewers. I have other plans for the sewers [img]smile.gif[/img]

Remember? It was the short cut to skullport? Now you use the teleporter on level 1.

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Ziroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 09:44 AM   #20
Garnet FalconDance
Mephistopheles

Quote:
Originally posted by Ziroc:
That secret door is gone now. All it did was link to the waterdeep sewers. I have other plans for the sewers [img]smile.gif[/img]

Remember? It was the short cut to skullport? Now you use the teleporter on level 1.
Ok, that's what I thought but secretly hoped it led to the ultimate trysting place of the rich and soon-to-be dead .