Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 11-27-2001, 11:36 AM   #31
Sir Eric of Tudor
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Dresden, How'd the lights go? BTW turn on your yahoo, it's off. I won't be out today, decided to sleep instead. Got my intro posted on the recruiting page, Now I'm trying to get my sig down.

Eric of Tudor.
Sir Eric of Tudor<br />-Knight of Keldon\'s Order<br />-Knight of the Realm of Oregon<br />-Knight of the Realm of Kentucky<br />-Champion of Honor, Virtue, and all good Causes.<br />-Footsoldier to the GOTH<br /> <br />\"Hey you, Knock off all that Evil Doing!\"<p>Something you never want to hear from a high level priest- \"OOPS\"<p><br />The object of war is not to die in honour, but make others die in pain. The honourable live forever
Old 11-27-2001, 11:48 AM   #32
Dresdan
Zhentarim Guard

Welcome Sir Eric. The lights are giving me technical problems. half of them went out sometime last night and I can't figure out why(AARRRGGGHHH).
Old 11-27-2001, 12:09 PM   #33
Sir Eric of Tudor
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Dresden, how do I put the seal in my sig again?
TURN ON YOUR YAHOO! Oh, and I'm sinding you a PM as soon as I figure out how.
Sir Eric of Tudor<br />-Knight of Keldon\'s Order<br />-Knight of the Realm of Oregon<br />-Knight of the Realm of Kentucky<br />-Champion of Honor, Virtue, and all good Causes.<br />-Footsoldier to the GOTH<br /> <br />\"Hey you, Knock off all that Evil Doing!\"<p>Something you never want to hear from a high level priest- \"OOPS\"<p><br />The object of war is not to die in honour, but make others die in pain. The honourable live forever
Old 11-27-2001, 12:24 PM   #34
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Relic [img]graemlins/1luvu.gif[/img] I'm glad you are back to, dear! Wouldn't be the same without you! [img]smile.gif[/img] I guess you may not have heard, I've met someone online and it's become a 'real life thing'. We've met in person and he's coming out to live in my area next season, we hope. How's your daughter, btw? Did that foot heal up ok?

Manwe, that'll teach you to sleep! [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img]

Dresdan: technical difficulties? So soon? LOL, well you sound like you have a zillion lights out there, so maybe it's a power surge?! *snicker* Um, can we land planes on your street when your house is all lit up? HAHAHA... *giggle* Sorry.. just had to say that... you wouldn't let me ask your wife to make you do MY lights, after all! [img]tongue.gif[/img] Now I have to fuss with them tonight. ugh.. well at least I don't have the ice storm coming that Saz is supposed to be getting tonight. ick [img]graemlins/stormy.gif[/img]

Cloudy
Old 11-27-2001, 12:36 PM   #35
Dresdan
Zhentarim Guard

I'm affraid if a plane tried to land near my house the glaring lights would surely blind him causing yet another unfortunate accident. But thank heavens it is raining right now and I don't have to mess with the lights. [img]smile.gif[/img] (eg. the tech difficulties and the other 8 boxes of lights still on my kitchen table)
Old 11-27-2001, 12:44 PM   #36
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Dresdan:
I'm affraid if a plane tried to land near my house the glaring lights would surely blind him causing yet another unfortunate accident. But thank heavens it is raining right now and I don't have to mess with the lights. [img]smile.gif[/img] (eg. the tech difficulties and the other 8 boxes of lights still on my kitchen table)

*snicker* Well, I guess the rain is good for something, then! I'll be sure and send more (Storm Queen, CLOUDbringer.. get it... hehe) EIGHT more boxes? ROTFL! [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img] Oh my... uh where are those going up, if we may ask? LOL oh my... you are gonna be SO busy when it's time to take all that down again!

Cloudy [img]graemlins/stormy.gif[/img]
Old 11-27-2001, 12:49 PM   #37
Hiram Sedai
Emerald Dragon

I haven't posted in here in a while. I wonder if anyone noticed me missing. Hmm

I hope everyone is in good health and spirits. Or, perhaps imbibing with good spirits.
Old 11-27-2001, 12:51 PM   #38
Sir Eric of Tudor
Elite Waterdeep Guard

8 more boxes??!! Wow, she really did go to town didn't she. Don't worry any planes that tried to land out there would crash just because of the wind in Munger!! OK, now all I have to do is hunt up a pic that works for me!!
Old 11-27-2001, 12:55 PM   #39
Dresdan
Zhentarim Guard

quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:

*snicker* Well, I guess the rain is good for something, then! I'll be sure and send more (Storm Queen, CLOUDbringer.. get it... hehe) EIGHT more boxes? ROTFL! [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img] Oh my... uh where are those going up, if we may ask? LOL oh my... you are gonna be SO busy when it's time to take all that down again!

Cloudy [img]graemlins/stormy.gif[/img]

Yes, send lots and lots of rain [img]smile.gif[/img] as it also keeps me home from work.
I would like to tell you were i would like to put them but this is a clean and enjoyable forum I'll not be the one to trash it.
Old 11-27-2001, 01:14 PM   #40
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Sir Eric, HAHAHA , so it's a bit windy there, huh? Well, I suppose we could use a helicopter! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Dresdan, Sending more rain, as requested, but if you get flooded, your wife will want you to unplug all those lights, won't she? [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img]

Hiram! Of course we missed you. You are a ray of sunshine and our resident cheetohs connection!

Cloudy