Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-23-2001, 05:09 PM   #1
Melusine
Dracolisk

I'm afraid I might crash the board as my thread is on 95 so...
Here's the continuation, feel free to use it for your assorted rambles, flirts, dirty talking, etc.
but most of all:
PLEASE, IF YOU DO HAVE A PICTURE OF YOURSELF AND YOU'RE WILLING TO SHOW IT, PUT IT UP HERE!!!
CapsLock (c) Jerome

Also, this is also the place to comment on everybody's sigs!

The link to the old thread is
here
Old 02-23-2001, 05:14 PM   #2
Epona
Zartan

No picture of me I'm afraid - no scanner and too shy.
Perhaps if someone buys me a few beers and lends me a digital camera....
Old 02-23-2001, 05:21 PM   #3
Melusine
Dracolisk

OK, here:

Seriously, I'm a bit shy too and have no scanner...
Which courteous knight/kind soul could scan my (and maybe Epona's) pics if I/we send them in by mail?
Old 02-23-2001, 05:21 PM   #4
MORDRICK THE MAD
The Magister

why cant i see any pics of you people?
white rectangle, red cross sound familiar.
Old 02-23-2001, 05:25 PM   #5
Epona
Zartan

There has been a major problem with all the pics today. The original thread is just so funny - reading comments about all the images with no images visible - a bit surreal!
Old 02-23-2001, 05:43 PM   #6
Stealth Bomber

Ladies, if you want I can scan your images. I have sent you an E-mail Melusine with my address. Epona, I live in Scotland, so if you want to E-mail me, I will reply with my address so you can send a photo. The address is here. Let me know if you want me to return the photo with a floppy, E-mail you the scanned image, or host the picture for you and I will send you the link.

As long as someone uglier than me shows their picture on the board, I will show mine. I am sure that you two don't qualify . I look bloody silly in a kilt anyhow.

Old 02-23-2001, 05:53 PM   #7
Epona
Zartan

he he he. Nothing wrong with a man in a kilt!!!!
Ugliness is only skin deep, and all cats are grey in the dark.
I may just start searching through my photo album - I must have one *somewhere* that won't make the board crash!
LOL
Old 02-23-2001, 06:06 PM   #8
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

I'd probably have to take a new picture. All I have on me is wedding pictures from a few years ago and I'd rather not show myself in a wedding dress, seems a bit weird. Plus I'd have to send Stealth or someone the picture as I don't have a scanner or digital camera either. I think I'll wait on this one and see if others bite

ps - oh yes, please Stealth, show us your kilt!! Teeheehee, squeals of delight, and all that jazz!
Old 02-23-2001, 06:13 PM   #9
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Stealth, if you post, I'll post. Deal? Us OLD folks gotta stick together! That is, assuming Memnoch got my email and hasn't gone mad from the sight of my photos....hehehe

Oh, and I promised to update you- Lotfi (from my office) and I have talked since the first set of TA presentations he oversaw and I did ask if anyone attended. He KNEW what I was hinting at, I could tell, he hesitated! But he just told me about who had come and then we got into a fun little office chat. hmmmmm....maybe my charm is wearing off? nah!

Cloudbringer
Old 02-23-2001, 07:13 PM   #10
Stealth Bomber

Ok, ok LadyWendy, I'll drag out a kilt shot from my sister-in-laws weeding last year. I will try to find one showing my best side, ie my back.

CharmBringer, don't worry. There are countless males chasing you around the board to testify your dire charm spell is well and truly working. As for your suitor, he sounds shy. Why don't you ask him out for lunch? At worst he will say no and then you can laugh it off and stay friends. You can always promise not to eat him , unless he wants you to... Ooops, sorry and you a lady of the church!

Epona, trust me however bad they are they cannot be worse than a middle-aged, overweight, balding guy with specs wearing a kilt. Are you still sure you want to see my photo ladies? Maybe the mystery is better?