Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 01-15-2001, 03:16 PM   #1
Moni

I checked the site link in your signature, Wyv and I have been to the places mentioned for glowstones but alas I remain unstoned with the exception of the one I got from the mermaid and another found in a chest nowhere near those places! (I know the locations can be random).
I am assuming that prior threads in which keeping both doors open are the two with the levers above the small pools and get this...I was carrying a chest back to block one of the doors and it literally disappeared in a corridor! Which chest(s) can I use to help me block one of those doors and get through whatever lies ahead? I have read no walkthroughs & have no clues except that I am after the third tablet! Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks!
: )
Moni
Old 01-15-2001, 03:34 PM   #2
Lily the Ranger

A bit of any help is all I can give . . . have learned i will write things down on the second time thru . . . I vaguely remember finding some chests in rafters (the problem with spirit eye being it doesn't show you how high or low something is in a room). You can remove some of the glow stones and use them twice. But it depends on the door. I will try to describe the area with two doors. I believe there is a fallen pillar on some stairs leading up, when you get to the top of the stairs you can go left and right and there is small well infront of you. you need two glowstones to keep both doors on left and right open . . . then come back to the well. I haven't heard of chests being used . . . chest and other carried objects will NOT go from one map area to another but when you go back and then turn around there it is . . . sppoooky. Sorry, I can't help more. Have you been to crab cages?
Old 01-15-2001, 03:41 PM   #3
Gauleiter

You'll need three stones total to finish the city, methinks; you'll need two for that 3rd tablet area and one will be stuck back at that turning pillar. Where I got 'em *every* time I played through Collassium (and I've done it three times now, so they don't seem to be random at all):

#1 -- from Sarelia, that first mermaid
#2 -- in the room with two chests, one in the rafters
#3 -- after Mother Crab, in the room with three paths on each side & the broken cart thing; it's in a chest in third path on the left side

Make sure to take at least one stone back with you to the pillar after you get tablet #3, 'cause you'll need it to get out.
Old 01-15-2001, 03:58 PM   #4
Moni

Aw! Thank you both for your help!
I have been to all those places & have only acquired two...I guess I'll keep trudging around & see if there is something I missed or if I could have dropped it somehow. We have ample room in or inventories but ya never know!
Thanks again!
Moni
Old 01-15-2001, 05:45 PM   #5
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Do let us know if you find them all!!!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2001, 10:27 PM   #6
Moni

OK, I should have titled this thread "I Need Help In The Head Cause I'm A TOTAL IDIOT!"

I went back to the game...wandered around, checking everywhere, retracing steps, pulling my hair out & when I finally decided I would re-load to a point where I had not even gone in yet, something told me to look through all my guy's inventories first.
Sheesh, there it was, plain as the nose on my own face!
I guess I had gotten it out of the chest in the little tunnel but was attacked by some stupid fish or something & when it went into turn-based mode while one guy was emptying the chest, another ended up taking it out!

You can go ahead & say "DUH!!!!" LOL!
I did!

Thanks for all your help!

Moni