Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-08-2004, 11:43 PM   #1
Bozos of Bones
Apophis

What are the new stuff in Bloodmoon and Tribunal? So far I know of the new island in Bloodmoon and a town in Tribunal, but is there anything else a whole lot bigger/better/different? Are there any new spells or weapons and unenchanted stuff as well as artifacts an such?
Old 07-09-2004, 12:24 AM   #2
Nanobyte
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

There's a museum in Mournhold that's dedicated to collecting artifacts. I'm not sure if there are any new ones, but the possibility's there.
Nanobyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2004, 01:51 AM   #3
promethius9594
Drizzt Do'Urden

there is only one artifact there, and it weighs thousands, so you cant steal it. there are new good items in both (red guard gear, in particular from mournhold, as well as "her-hands" ordinator gear which comes heavily enchanted) in fact, tribunal has some items which will make the original game too easy... so i recommend completing it AFTER completing the main quest of the game.

solstheim adds some new items, but none are particularly stellar, they are just pretty average. it brings ALOT of quests and characters to the game though, including whole new races of enemies.
Old 07-09-2004, 02:14 AM   #4
Nanobyte
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

It was intended that you find the artifacts listed, and the Dunmer owner would buy them from you.
Nanobyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2004, 05:11 AM   #5
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

Tribunal - Many new items, artifacts, large but seemingly empty dungeons to explore.got new monsters, The story got some connection to Morrowind storyline.

Bloodmoon - Not many new items in term of artifacts,got new monsters, new short type of dungeons. Story has nothing to do with Morrowind storyline.
Kakero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2004, 03:48 AM   #6
vesselle
Hathor

kakero... don't go into game promotion. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

both expansions are a lot more fun and add a lot more than yer explanations let on. at least to this dedicated MW player.

don't forget that there's zillions of mods out there that will give just about anyone whatever they want. just comb the summit like i've done for the last coupla years and the game never ends. i mean for goodness' sake, i'm still trying to finish the real game AND the CotN series. i'll prolly grow old and die before i finish.

V***V