Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-15-2002, 01:57 PM   #1
Ragdoll
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I'm stuck trying to find the last werewolf. I found the boys and got them squared away. Now need to find the dumb idiot that got them into all the trouble in the first place... I have checked out the werewolf den near Green Griffon and he ain't there.
Looking for help, anyone been able to complete this quest?

Why do I have a feeling the two guys inn the Inn, specifically the one who has a house in port Llast are really the two werewolves? No dialog I can engage with them leads to this though.
Ragdoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2002, 05:51 PM   #2
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Good deductioning - you are on the right track with one of the guysat the pub - you just need to talk to Sir Kaelathis (sp) first. From memory, he does appear back at the den, but only in the night time, or midnight to dawn hours.
Old 10-15-2002, 07:11 PM   #3
Ragdoll
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Thanks. I figured it was something like that. Just didn't want to waste a lot of time wandering around looking for Sir K.
Old 10-15-2002, 10:11 PM   #4
Ragdoll
Elite Waterdeep Guard

No luck. I'm in the cave. Have waited two days and he still hasn't shown up. Wonder if there is a trigger I haven't set off yet.

Looking for spoiler info at this point if anyone remembers this quest.

Thanks!
Old 10-15-2002, 10:44 PM   #5
Guenhwyvar & Catti-brie
Elite Waterdeep Guard

SPOILER

Did you turn in all the rings to Nerrick? When you have turned in all the rings, he tells you that he needs the ring from Sir K, and that is when you go up to the GG Inn. Once you get that ring, you go back and talk Nerrick, and then he tells you to go find "Black Wolf" and he needs his tooth to prove that the job was done. He's at the Aliance Arms Inn. Follow him back to his house and then kill him. Take his tooth back to Nerrick, and you've finished the quest.
Guenhwyvar & Catti-brie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2002, 10:45 PM   #6
Guenhwyvar & Catti-brie
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Oh yeah, You can't be in the cave. You have to wait until daylight out side. And make sure you have the 1.26 patch. The 1.25 patch doesn't fix the bug that most people had with this part.
Guenhwyvar & Catti-brie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2002, 10:51 PM   #7
Ragdoll
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I have turned in the rings. I was waiting in the cave, where the stepping stones end in the area where the message pops up about someone human yada yada. I will try waiting outside then and see how that goes. Wish I wasn't such a neat-nick and want to finish everything I could! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Thanks again!