Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Darkstone

Old 06-23-2001, 10:56 AM   #1
ERIKTHERED
Elite Waterdeep Guard

This is a possible spoiler for those who have not gotten there yet. I have read other tricks to beat him, and heres another. All I needed was about 40 or so Thunder scrolls to finish him in about 15 seconds. Also,I found a rare weapon in his lair. In the first room with bridges, there are really 2 teleport squares. One leads to the fire room, while the other leads to a chest. All I will tell you about it is that it is a legendary weapon called Mjolinar(sp??). A teleport in this room leads to Draak, but I would suggest taking both routes, as the second path leads to a few good potions.
ERIKTHERED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2001, 04:06 PM   #2
Balgin
Elminster

Yes, it's true, the French people at Delphinesoft couldn't even spell Mjolnir, they spelt it Njolnir. Practically a joke (since you can't keep or sell it) but damned useful for that final encounter (if you can use it).

------------------
Balgin, the Dwarf
Balgin is offline   Reply With Quote