Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-26-2002, 09:58 AM   #1
Sir Kenyth
Fzoul Chembryl

Merry belated Xmas everyone! How did the holiday go? Mine was great! My son made out like a bandit! My girlfreind and her family spoiled me silly! I got her an amethyst tennis bracelet and matching earrings (amethysts are her favorite color). She got me a DVD player and Neverwinter nights (not to mention some shirts)! She bought my son an X-box (My jaw was hanging open). She is now his favorite person in the world! What a girl! To think that in high school I never would have been able to date a cheerleader and now I have an ex-pom spoiling me so! Life sure has some funny twists huh? My stomach is so fatigued I don't think I'll be able to eat for a week! I'll need to rest up for the new year activities!
Old 12-26-2002, 10:12 AM   #2
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Dude...don't be fooled. She only wants you for your good looks and cares nothing for the wonderful mind you have! Dump her...don't let he buy her way into your bed.
by the way...that was a joke...you lucky dawg!
Old 12-26-2002, 10:26 AM   #3
Sir Kenyth
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by Larry_OHF:
Dude...don't be fooled. She only wants you for your good looks and cares nothing for the wonderful mind you have! Dump her...don't let he buy her way into your bed.
Admit it Larry.

You just covet my Austin Powers boxed DVD set! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Well it's mine! All mine I tell you! Not to mention, it's "smashing baby"!

Maybe if you work your "mojo" right, you can get one next year too.
Old 12-26-2002, 10:46 AM   #4
Sir Krustin
Symbol of Cyric

A little OT, but did anyone else see the MAD christmas special? They had the skit with "bible guy" or something like that, the skit was mostly a bore to me but it had one exchange in it that cracked me up. Bible guy gets called by Jesus, and he answers the secret phone. Jesus asks him what he got him for his birthday, and bible guy replies "his eternal love and devotion". Jesus says "damn, I wanted an X-box!" [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
Old 12-26-2002, 03:09 PM   #5
Elif Godson
Dracolich

psssst..... hey does she have a sister hehe j/k

Wow sounds like a winner bud mayhap you have yourself a real gem there. [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] cool beanage indeed.
Old 12-27-2002, 08:10 PM   #6
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

got NWN? Play my mod! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Ok seriously... um... consider it a belated christmas gift... or um... something...

and yes you are a lucky dawg, and apparently everyone now has to own a PS2 a Gamecube AND an X box to get anything done, my suggestion: get PSO so that I may OWN you or um something...

toodles!
Old 12-27-2002, 08:21 PM   #7
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir Kenyth:
Merry belated Xmas everyone! How did the holiday go? Mine was great! My son made out like a bandit! My girlfreind and her family spoiled me silly! I got her an amethyst tennis bracelet and matching earrings (amethysts are her favorite color). She got me a DVD player and Neverwinter nights (not to mention some shirts)! She bought my son an X-box (My jaw was hanging open). She is now his favorite person in the world! What a girl! To think that in high school I never would have been able to date a cheerleader and now I have an ex-pom spoiling me so! Life sure has some funny twists huh? My stomach is so fatigued I don't think I'll be able to eat for a week! I'll need to rest up for the new year activities!
Well, well, some have it easy, don't they?

And everyone think's she's a gem cos she spends money like it grows on trees? *sigh* I guess the world is as materialistic as people say...
I'd watch it though, if you marry someone like that, they'll spend YOUR money like that, then you won't like it so much, eh?

[ 12-27-2002, 08:23 PM: Message edited by: Vaskez ]
Love conquers all? Damn, I'd say that area's gray
Old 12-27-2002, 11:15 PM   #8
Animal
Gold Dragon

So just to clarify, when your subject said "Christmas Booty," where you talking about the presents or your girlfriend?
Old 12-28-2002, 09:43 AM   #9
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

Quote:
Originally posted by Animal:
So just to clarify, when your subject said "Christmas Booty," where you talking about the presents or your girlfriend?
Hehehe, shake that booty baby! Indeed
Love conquers all? Damn, I'd say that area's gray
Old 12-28-2002, 02:25 PM   #10
Sir Kenyth
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by Animal:
Both! [img]tongue.gif[/img]