Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 03-31-2001, 11:48 AM   #1
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

(had this in another thread, but it may get buried..so here it is again..oooh deja vu... -the url is: http://www.lifecolorsonline.com/lifecolorslite.html )

Hahaha! I just took one of those "quizzes" (on colors...appropriate, no?) on a website a friend sent me to, and here is what it tells me:

"You scored mainly in the Water-Sky quadrant. This 'Blue' quadrant highlights the water sign of your personality and your tendency to be cool and free-flowing in most circumstances. Water from the sky provides the necessary resources for growth and this is a feature of your approach
to life. You will enjoy the freshness of new ideas and actively seek these out, either by talking to others or by reading. editorial note: wow...uh...yup. LOL

People who map into this quadrant will enjoy examining problems or making discoveries. Consequently, you may sometimes tend to take your time in coming to decisions which affect your day-to-day life. If there are any uncertainties, your natural reaction will be to postpone things until you are sure. editorial note: no...well, uh sigh..yup... LOL

You are unlikely to enjoy conflict situations which, more than likely, will create stress for you. In these circumstances you may well be a 'worrier'
and this could affect your health. As a result you will usually move to defuse any potential conflicts well before they occur. editorial note: they've been spying on me! LOL

You will be a considerate person and choose your words carefully so that you don't upset others. Sometimes however, you may be so subtle that people don't realize what you are feeling about a particular issue. You may need to check that people fully understand your views and incorporate these into their decision making. editorial note: anyone want to touch this one? LOL

Being a sky person, you may well have a strong imagination which causes you to fantasize about the future. Future possibilities interest you greatly whereas the past is something youn can readily put behind you. However, be careful that you don't live too much in the future. There are the realities of day-to-day living to think about."

What do you think? I'm sure Yorick won't take the quiz...but maybe he'll have a comment on the above! LOL...

I'll say this- It's right on the money almost all the way... *looks around the crowed board* So who sent my dossier to these people, anyway?!!! *looks around again* Hey, who's been KEEPING a dossier? MEMMMMMMMMNY!

Ok...anyone else want to try and tell us the results?

Disclaimer: Just for fun, folks...not a professional evaluation of your personality...LOL

Raindancer

------------------
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight

[This message has been edited by Cloudbringer (edited 03-31-2001).]
Old 03-31-2001, 11:58 AM   #2
Epona
Zartan

"You scored mainly in the Sky-Fire quadrant. This 'yellow' quadrant highlights the fire sign of your personality and your tendency to blaze across the sky like a comet, taking new ideas and concepts and trying to push them into action. You may well have a vivid imagination and enjoy constantly dreaming up new things to do. Because of your fire sign, you will probably push some of these ideas into action before you and others are ready. You may well be a persuasive person when discussing issues you passionately believe in. In these situations, many people may well be influenced by your apparent confidence.

People who map into this quadrant like to connect the future to the present. Your mind may constantly be exploring possibilities concerning where you are going and what you might do with your life. However, there are times when you could become over-enthusiastic and make decisions before you have fully thought about the ramifications. If anything, your mind might be focused on too many ideas at once. This may result in fewer successes, mainly because of your desire to get into action before you have completely done your homework.

For you there are unlikely to be too many problems. Of all the signs, yours describes someone who can turn a problem into an opportunity. Failure is unlikely to disturb you too much as you have a knack of being able to rebound from adversity."

------------------

Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.

Epona of The Laughing Hyenas.
Old 03-31-2001, 12:00 PM   #3
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Heres mine:

You scored mainly in the Sky-Fire quadrant. This 'yellow' quadrant highlights the fire sign of your personality and your tendency to blaze across the sky like a comet, taking new ideas and concepts and trying to push them into action. You may well have a vivid imagination and enjoy constantly dreaming up new things to do. Because of your fire sign, you will probably push some of these ideas into action before you and others are ready. You may well be a persuasive person when discussing issues you passionately believe in. In these situations, many people may well be influenced by your apparent confidence.

People who map into this quadrant like to connect the future to the present. Your mind may constantly be exploring possibilities concerning where you are going and what you might do with your life. However, there are times when you could become over-enthusiastic and make decisions before you have fully thought about the ramifications. If anything, your mind might be focused on too many ideas at once. This may result in fewer successes, mainly because of your desire to get into action before you have completely done your homework.

For you there are unlikely to be too many problems. Of all the signs, yours describes someone who can turn a problem into an opportunity. Failure is unlikely to disturb you too much as you have a knack of being able to rebound from adversity

Dunno if that sound like my...but if the test says so.....

------------------

Jerome, Arch Nemisis of the OHF
Old 03-31-2001, 12:01 PM   #4
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

Don't look now, CB, but I'm another Water-Sky quadrant person!

------------------
-Bard Extrodinaire of the OHF
Man of Sweet Words and Heart Aflame
Keeper of the Heart of Charean
Old 03-31-2001, 12:02 PM   #5
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Wahey Epona! we match! lol...

------------------

Jerome, Arch Nemisis of the OHF
Old 03-31-2001, 12:05 PM   #6
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Howdy all!

So Epona, do you think it's anything at all like reality?

Jerome, You matched Epona! So none of it fits?

KDog? Same results? HA...I just took the quiz again for the sake of testing the results...got the SAME results!

CB
RainInvoker

------------------
Storm-Queen
Old 03-31-2001, 12:09 PM   #7
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Tobbin:
Hmmm. Seeing as there are only 4 quadrants, I think a lot of people will match with someone. LOL. A lot different from the personality test that we ran awhile back and I was only one of a couple of KNIGHTS. I'm supposedly water too, but my zodiac sign is Earth. Hmmm. Does that mean that I'm technically MUD? LOL
ROTFL! Mud?! I know Tobbs, I know. I just did it for fun. You know me! Love a good reason to talk!

This darned board tossed my first answer aside and posted just your quote! AND asked for my username and pw again..now it has both but not the text! *Twilight Zone music plays*

RainCloud

[This message has been edited by Cloudbringer (edited 03-31-2001).]
Old 03-31-2001, 02:01 PM   #8
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Cloudy? (sigh) I HATE PERSONALITY TESTS

------------------
"Check the sustain on this one ... aaaaaaaa, I mean you could go out for a bite and there'd still be aaaaaaaaa"

"Can I touch it?"
"No. It can't be played"
"Can I look at it?
"No we've seen enough of that one....."

A fair dinkum laughing Hyena!
Old 03-31-2001, 02:09 PM   #9
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Yorick:
Cloudy? (sigh) I HATE PERSONALITY TESTS

Er...Bard o'mine? I KNOW! LOL...uh, I did title this "Yorick, don't Look..."! You just had trouble following the 'don't look part, huh?!'

Just for fun, Yorick, just for fun...I did do a Disclaimer for you...gee dunno why I knew you'd look!

Nice smilies...you sure use an interesting assortment! At least you kept your pants on for my replies...LadyZekke will be back soon and you can moon-smiley with abandon...hehehe

Cloudy

------------------
Storm-Queen
Old 03-31-2001, 03:15 PM   #10
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

You scored mainly in the Fire-Earth quadrant. This 'Red' quadrant highlights the fire sign of your personality and your tendency
to act in the heat of the moment, dealing with practical 'down-to-earth' matters which concern you. You tend to be an action-oriented
person who can't wait to get involved and sort things out. It is not for you to sit on the side lines of life reacting to circumstances.
You are more likely to jump in and influence the way things are going. You are a player on the field of life rather than a spectator.

People who map into this quadrant like to find solutions to problems and implement them as quickly as possible. You may
sometimes become impatient with people who can't make up their minds or who want to analyze things to death. Taking action is
much more preferable to you, even if your solution is not 100% correct and may need to be modified.

You are likely to be a person who will deal with conflict issues in a direct and positive way. If necessary you will give your opinion,
even though others may not agree with you.. This openness and forthright characteristic is in general an advantage as people will
usually know where you stand on any issue. However there may be times when being tactful, rather than 'open' could be a better
strategy for you.

Seems I am the direct opposite of ya, cb.

BK