Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-29-2001, 04:55 PM   #1
Charlie
Lord Ao

I'm just visiting a few places that I've never been to etc. Anyway I've entered a place in the Temple District called the Guarded Complex. Accepted I've gone in and commited murder...in self defence of course, but I'm wondering if I've missed a quest or something. There's untold goodies in here but I'd rather have any exp that may come with this place. Have I done a wrong'un or can I still pick up the pieces and exp? Or are/were there people in there that I could have got quests from? It seems like a pretty important drum and I'd rather re-load if I can go about things in "proper" fashion.

Oh, where's Viconia.....Temple or Government?

Thanks guys.
Old 01-29-2001, 05:07 PM   #2
Accord
Ninja Storm Shadow

The guarded complex (The Slave Lords) quest is really a three part quest:
1) walk in
2) kill, then kill more
3) loot
I don't think you have missed out on much as I doubt those guys will even talk to you once you reach upstairs. The only experience you get is by killing all of them and the loot is definitely worth the trouble.

And Viconia is in Government District.
Old 01-29-2001, 05:14 PM   #3
Charlie
Lord Ao

LOL.

That's just what I wanted to hear. Cheers Accord.

--- MAKE WAY DECENCY, F****NG PSYCHOPATH COMING THROOOOOOUGH.
Old 01-29-2001, 05:27 PM   #4
Accord
Ninja Storm Shadow

LOL!

Enjoy dude!
Old 01-29-2001, 05:49 PM   #5
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

This is pretty funny, I was just about to make the same post with the same question as you Charlie. BTW, my characters are good aligned so will this lower my rep if I just go in the Guarded Compound and just start murdering everyone in sight?
Old 01-29-2001, 05:54 PM   #6
Accord
Ninja Storm Shadow

Nope, those ppl probably deserve to die more than Anomen (or maybe not....). Your reputation will not be affected and chances are, they will attack you as soon as you enter the 2nd floor.

Minor spoiler:
>
>
>
>
>
>
The area surround both stair ways on 2nd floor is trapped, step carefully.
Old 01-29-2001, 06:08 PM   #7
"Hell Lich" Wah

Might be spoiling............might not.

I thought that you HAD TO SET OFF THE TRAP TO GET IN!! Dammit!

Oh well, I killed them ages ago so that's history = BTW I didn't mind though because Nabassu, one of the creature, was worth 10,000 exp so I'm glad that I did it!

Old 01-29-2001, 06:18 PM   #8
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Alrighty then I'm goin in! I'm trying to clean up any unfinished business on the mainland and remembered I hadn't gone into this building before. Thanks Accord and Hell Lich Wah! I'll do like Charlie: - STEP ASIDE, CRAZY BIT** COMING THROUGH!! Haha!
Old 01-29-2001, 06:21 PM   #9
Charlie
Lord Ao

Ladyzekke.

My blokes are good aligned as well. All very good in fact. Always in (someones) church on a Sunday and never forget Mothers day. The fact that they spend the rest of the week murdering and pillaging is immaterial....you gotta have a hobby....even the good guys.
Old 01-29-2001, 06:38 PM   #10
Charlie
Lord Ao

I forgot. How do you know they're called the slave lords? I don't remember anyone in game mentioning this place.