Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 06-06-2001, 10:12 AM   #221
Lord Shield

Quote:
Originally posted by caleb:
I thought juiblex was the tanaari lord of slime? oh well caleb throws bong-a-long-a-ding-dong in to the middle of juiblex and it shapes in to a giant elephant with wings and starts floating in the air.

You're right I'm afraid. I thought he was Baatezu for some reason. Apologies for that
Juiblex teleports away from your bong-a-thingy and trnasforms back. He wants to slime dough buy now !!

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
http://lordraptor0.tripod.com/index.html

Old 06-06-2001, 10:15 AM   #222
caleb
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

The smoke from bong-a-long-a-ding-dong reaches to where he teleported and then he transforms in to a giant pink elephant with wings and starts to float while caleb runs back in to the bar

------------------

BOW TO THE BISCUIT KING AND HIS THRONE OF SCONE!!!
Old 06-06-2001, 10:26 AM   #223
Lord Shield

Quote:
Originally posted by caleb:
The smoke from bong-a-long-a-ding-dong reaches to where he teleported and then he transforms in to a giant pink elephant with wings and starts to float while caleb runs back in to the bar

Juiblex can still cast spells and now he can FLY!!! He sticks with the elephant form and floats into air. He's going to try to slime dough boy

------------------

Old 06-06-2001, 10:46 AM   #224
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord Shield:

Juiblex can still cast spells and now he can FLY!!! He sticks with the elephant form and floats into air. He's going to try to slime dough boy

Sephiroth is just sitting up in the air, sipping a mug of mead. 'so Jubilex, i see you have come to join me?'
Old 06-06-2001, 10:58 AM   #225
Lord Shield

Quote:
Originally posted by SSJ4Sephiroth:
Sephiroth is just sitting up in the air, sipping a mug of mead. 'so Jubilex, i see you have come to join me?'
He belches slime on you - bwup!

------------------

[This message has been edited by Lord Shield (edited 06-06-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Lord Shield (edited 06-06-2001).]

Old 06-06-2001, 11:10 AM   #226
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

ugh, i just got my cape cleaned too! if Azurewolf didnt have my Masamune, id make you pay! but i can still cause you pain... *casts the spell Pain (borrowed from FF8) on Juiblex, reveling in the screams that follow*
Old 06-06-2001, 11:20 AM   #227
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by madmartigan:
then these mists came along right after I had finished blasting this chic in the face!!! she even licked it all up after!!!

Madmartigan!

Another pre-adolescent reference like this and you're out, mate. Don't spoil it for yourself.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Memnoch (edited 06-06-2001).]
Old 06-06-2001, 11:30 AM   #228
Lord Shield

I didn't spot that one, Mnem. Must be getting old
Juiblex flies off - unfortunately the polymorph is affected by his MR and dissipates. He lands splat on top of Tiax

------------------

Old 06-06-2001, 12:39 PM   #229
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Kivan pulls out a scroll of Polymorph Other and turns Jubilex into a giant banana pudding(That isn't hard, it's one slimy form to another slimy form.), Tiax then eats his way out before the spell ends.

Afterwards, Morte and Dak'kon join Tiax and Kivan for some fun-for-all-the-family Baatezu slaughter(Hey, if you can have Vhailor, I can have Morte and Dak'kon!).

Leaving Tancred and his blade behind, Morte, Dak'kon, Tiax and Kivan(Of course lead by Tiax as he rules all.) storm into the huge Baatezu army, their path through the army is quite easy to follow as Baatezu corpses, or parts of them, can be seen flying into the air, to their left and right and through their fellow Baatezu.

After they have killed Baatezu scum for a couple of minutes, the Baatezu run away at the sight of this merry little band, this only makes the merry little band that much merrier, since they will now get some exercise chasing the Baatezu.

[This message has been edited by Neb (edited 06-06-2001).]
Old 06-06-2001, 01:49 PM   #230
Leagle
Manshoon

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord Shield:
Next to him are Vhailor and Lothar
The mighty Captain Brage, lord of all Saneness gates in and explains to Vhailor how pointless and futile his existence is. He fetches Vhailor's helmm from the dust and returns with it to Faerun.