Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-06-2001, 10:11 PM   #61
Valen

In slienice i wait,
to see the tale unfold,
so i sit, apon a branch,
watching the waves go by,
waiting for her knight,
to make his self,
know to those who wait.

Old 02-06-2001, 10:15 PM   #62
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Gabriel - lovely poetry (sigh). Alas, I still have not figured out exactly what you mean via the IP address, as you do not show one. I have my suspicions though...

Cloudbringer, did you hear that poetry? Black Knight must quickly be becoming a distant memory and you can dance with the sunshine once more!

Ladyzekke is very tired now and will soon be retiring for the evening. She works hard for her money, so hard for it honey. Cloudbringer will probably be returning soon. Remember, all is invited to the Black Knight's court hearing tommorow around 5ish U.S. Eastern Daylight Time. Good night all!
Old 02-06-2001, 10:32 PM   #63
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Ahh, Gabriel, I am not offended by thee. Just pensive and moody and best left alone on the beach.

Now, sister of mine, I am back , and shall be here tomorrow as well. But the million goldpieces question: Will BK be here?!

Sir Taliesin: Happy Hippo Inn? LOLOLOLOLOL!
Well, enjoy yourself, good knight, someone must I suppose (sigh).

Listen up, my missing Black Knight! I shall be adventuring with my companions Charlie and turbovee tomorrow evening and I may tell them *all* about my broken heart! And we HAVE weapons already, even in that nasty Irenicus' dungeon. So there! (stamps slippered foot, pouts petulantly and flounces off to check that sword edge again)

Memnoch, are you out there? I know Armie's having trouble, what with his Teddyhalf being locked in ladyz's hippo pen and all. I'm starting to worry thread is getting long. We may lose things again and I don't have time to cut and paste- got almost a foot of snow to shovel....sigh... need my techo-wiz poet to make a link or something...hope BK starts new thread with his, ahem, explanations

No takers on that shoveling job, huh?
Old 02-07-2001, 05:52 AM   #64
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

in case BK has missed it
BUMP!
Old 02-07-2001, 09:13 AM   #65
BLACK KNIGHT

MiLady, there has been a misunderstanding by those who have contrived to come between our love. I shall prevail at the appointed hour to tell you the story of Black Knight's Fallen Love, and his struggle to put it behind him. An epic tale of sorrow and woe. A said tale whose only silver lining comes in the form of common sadness turning into a joyful coupling. I shall be there at the appointed hour. Fear not, I am still your Black Knight, I have felt the pull of the ring, and I shall come.

Mind, Heart, and Soul