Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-06-2001, 07:29 PM   #41
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

hahaha, too right, LZ, I've been typing something in answer to one person, only to see two more come up!

Dear Sister Ladyzekke: I will just sit here upon the beach for now, my sword needs sharpening...and (sniffle) I would be alone with my storm-tossed thoughts. Sir Gabriel will leave anon, to find my love of questionable honor..(sniffle, wail), the Black Knight, with the other good and chivalrous knights who have been so sweet and kind to me.

True, there have been many a poet in these last days, but alas, I am fearful that 'twill be as already seems to have befallen me and any good knight that comes courting might already be pledged. And..well...(heavy sigh), I want my dark knight...(sob)

Mayhap I will spend my days in lonely exile upon some rocky island shore, raging at the heavens (under her breath: and planning the furious trouncing of one missing dark knight!)
Old 02-06-2001, 07:35 PM   #42
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Stealth, I use kerosene when it happens to me out in the sheep-pens. Hope it works for you! The sheep dont tip but hey they are fun
Old 02-06-2001, 07:40 PM   #43
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Goodnight SB, and uh, I have no tips on the uh problem you deal with....(eeeeeewwwww!)
I hope you rest up, for it appears you will have to hunt a fair amount to find that knave.

Boy I hope this thread doesn't crash. Shame about the other one.

LoA: "Dance of Lewdness" bwahhahahahaha, no more ale for you, tonight, you won't be able to stand up long enough for us to stuff those tips into the speedos (oh ack, that vision is now right up there with the goose grease)

Raincloud, abandoned and forlorn
Old 02-06-2001, 07:45 PM   #44
turbovee
Elminster

All right I just came home from work and tried to decipher all of that code. Would somoene please break it down to me what's going on in some uneducated peasant form so that I will be able to read it and catch up (Ketsup?)
Old 02-06-2001, 07:46 PM   #45
Gabriel
Emerald Dragon

Man i have a lot to learn.....
Do not worry Cloudbringer he has been summoned.

LOA-i am really beging to worry about but never mind, great
Old 02-06-2001, 07:52 PM   #46
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Stealth Bomber - (You did it to me again! Much laughter! You have a great way with words! I love it!)
Ahem, I shall refer you to my physician. But unfortunately, in this day and age, physicians have a very, well, how do I put it? barbaric way of "healing" certain ailments. I fear his remedy for you will most likely include a tamed giant leech. But do not worry, many of knights have fell foul because of goose grease and survived. Mayhap others will tell of their tales. Sleep well, err, as best you can!

Lord of Alcohol - so far I hear no resistance from Talieson, so I guess you're still on! BTW, I'm trying to set up the bachelor party for the future groom. I may be getting ahead of myself, but like to "be prepared". So, anywho, thought I'd ask your opinion since you know so much about lap dancers. I've got this dancer called Pepperoni Nipples who would like to audition for the bachelor party. I'm not much for this type of thing, so I give it to you. Let me know! If she doesn't work out, I can always find you another to audition.

Gabriel, have you found him yet?

Cloudbringer, don't stay too long at the beach. Remember your little KITTY is STARVING in your tower right now! (sometimes you just gotta use lowblow tactics in these situations)
Old 02-06-2001, 07:59 PM   #47
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

turbovee: Code? uh, at this point in time, lets see: the other thread (StormCloud) got chewed up by an ethernet creature so we moved here and I reposted some things I'd managed to rescue.

the plotline so far (clear it may not be!):

knight meets girl
girl charms knight
knight charms girl
knight proposes more , er, intimate relations
girl takes him up on it
girls defender-1 calls knight on carpet for lack of nuptials aforehand

knight declares a mini ceremony already took place (monk and Anomen...snicker)

girl's defender-1 leaves

knight vanishes
SB challenges knight's honor for having other girl in the wings

girl is heartbroken
sister is ,er, less than happy
sister makes battleplans with other defenders
inebriated one dances...or talks about it
girl plans to toss self out window
knights and sister dissuade her
girl is sharpening her weapons and fuming
knights are planning a search for missing potential knave
SB is removing certain things from his nether areas (don't ask!)

uh, I probably missed something somewhere ;D
Old 02-06-2001, 08:08 PM   #48
turbovee
Elminster

Hey thanx. That was much easier to understand. Now as another one of girl's defenders may I say that when he appears I have a special timestop spell that awaits. That way you can kick his ass for about an hour and He won't know what hit him until the spell is over. This will also allow you to remove any bodily particulars you deem necessary to remove from his person
Old 02-06-2001, 08:10 PM   #49
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Well lets see... pepperoni nipples..... ok I'll bite lets give her an interview. I'm sure after a short audition I'll be happy to give her the job and while she might charge a small fee I think its likely I'll ask for that private dance (I really was a private once so its ok)in the back room. Good thing I'm around to arrange these things, geeze you'd have a f#$%^&^ mess!
Old 02-06-2001, 08:18 PM   #50
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

turbovee: Good to see you. Well, BK still hasn't made an appearance, I see, so we may have to start a new thread when he does. I really am starting to feel like a thread jinx! That thread with my Russia rant has been gutted too. That makes at least three threads I posted a lot in that have been screwed up this week.

We still gonna try for a game this weekend?

LoA: Shame Shame Shame (stifled laughter)