Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-06-2001, 06:09 PM   #21
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Black Knight? Where are you? I put the ring on, but you aren't here....sniffle...Oh I am o'erwrought with grief and jealousy! WHERE have you gone! Say it isn't so! Are you foresworn? Is there another?! aye me, truly I was ensorcelled....(sigh)

Mayhap I shall throw myself from the parapet. You shall find me where first we lay, on the beach at the edge of a most angry ocean....(sniffle).
Old 02-06-2001, 06:11 PM   #22
Stealth Bomber

Gentlemen save thyselves for the true arch-fiend Blackheart Knight. The coward hides from his inquisitors like the mangy rat he is! Come forth and answer thy betters or we 3 shall hunt thee down and makest a hippo poop scooper out of thy face.

Old 02-06-2001, 06:18 PM   #23
Sir Talieson

HEY I GOT THE TURNIP BEER HERE! Where's the Bachalorette party with all the lusty ladies in waiting!.... Oops did I say lusty? I meant
LOVELY. Yes, thats what I meant. Lovely Ladies in Waiting. I have been through dungeons high and low to attend this party. Hey LOA are you ready yet?

Old 02-06-2001, 06:21 PM   #24
Gabriel
Emerald Dragon

Dear Lady you shall do no such thing, to suggest such a thing which shall cause many a man to follow behind you.
Black Knight where do you hide, you here in this esate last night, but not this one.
I though there was somethnig wrong and now I know what. I shall defend my lady's honnor, as you charged me to.
Old 02-06-2001, 06:21 PM   #25
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Gabriel - I apologize if I misunderstood thine words. You are a foreigner in my land and mayhap at times I cannot understand your way of speech. You do seem to be truly concerned for my sister. As it is, she seems to be in need of protection until all secrets can be revealed. Black Knights absence is suspicious. Gabriel, perhaps you should search the town for his whereabouts.

Where also did Stealth Bomber go? He was supposed to return after I sent him to the market for some hippo feed. My last memory of seeing him was his bare bum atop a horse as he rode away to market (kilt was riding up).

Lord of Alcohol - what's wrong with you. You have a strange look on your face. Wait a minute, are you SOBER? Well, we can't have that. (why does Ladyzekke want to keep LofA drunk? what is she hiding? To be continued. well, at least until the next board crash!)

Cloudbringer, fret not. I will get to the bottom of this. Until then, please take comfort in this cute little kitten I got from a Paladin! Ladyzekke steps out of Cloudbringers chambers and walks down the long winding stairway scraping her long red fingernails along the wall thinking "I need troops!"
Old 02-06-2001, 06:23 PM   #26
Stealth Bomber

Cloudbringer I say thee nay! Such a cur does not deserve such a fair lady as youself. Do not honour him by your sacrifice. Fear not I have sworn to search far and near until I bring you this pile of rancid toad dropping's heart. I fear I will never gaze into the azure sky thereafter, as the merest glimpse of a cloud will bring such sorrow to my heart that I would fall to the ground never to rise again. Would I were not be betrothed, as I would comfort you in my arms. I am putting on my hunting kilt at this moment before I set forth to avenge your honour.

Old 02-06-2001, 06:29 PM   #27
Stealth Bomber

Ah Ladyzekke, my apologies. I have been applying copious ammounts of goose grease to my saddle-sore posterior and other tender areas. Kilts do not maketh the best riding gear, especially whilst riding commando. Never fear, once I am fully lubricated( ), I shall give chase.

Old 02-06-2001, 06:33 PM   #28
Valen

Many a man does seek this ladies hand,
but the one who won, may of lied,
and so gather the armies, mass the troops,
send the men in to war,
leave not a stone or building or simple cave go uncheack,
the vile kave must be brought to his lady,
so jugement may be past,
fly good men fly.

Old 02-06-2001, 06:35 PM   #29
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Why thank you LadyWendy for your spell. Gabriel must have actually done some alcohol removal with his spell because it all came back at once when you cast the spell. Matr fact i gettin knda hrd to tipe dis. Whol-E shiite muslim were em I? Call I a tasxi pluse
Old 02-06-2001, 06:38 PM   #30
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Gabriel: Nay, I must! My truelove does not answer the charge of deceit placed upon him and I fear that it is true! (sobbing, heading up the tower stairs) Nay, do not follow me, I would be alone with the night, cold, cruel night that once was so welcome...(sigh, sob)