Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)

Old 02-15-2002, 06:28 PM   #1
NCSUWufPak
Elite Waterdeep Guard

My Mage's magic realm skills don't seem to be increasing at all. I have 122 Wizardry and 99 Fire Magic skill. My mage's casts Nuclear Blast at Level 6 (the circle is orange). Even when it works, it does not cause Fire Magic to increase. I've been doing this for a while, and Fire Magic never increases. Anything I'm doing wrong?
Old 02-15-2002, 07:16 PM   #2
Jem
Zhentarim Guard

As your skill gets higher, it gets harder to get an increase in it due to practice. What might have taken 3 times of casting 'light' at power 1 when the Wiz/Fire skill levels were 10/10 might take 50 or 100 times casting 'nuclear blast' at power 6/7 when the respective skill levels are 90/90.
Old 02-15-2002, 08:24 PM   #3
elbarono
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I am assuming your intelligence is already 100? If not, time to start pumping points into it. Might be too late now though as you're not leveling as fast anymore if you've already got Nuclear Blast.
elbarono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2002, 08:38 PM   #4
vesselle
Hathor

however, if you have reached 100 in INT, then i believe that once you start pumping PowerCast up with points you should see increase in the realm.

V***V
Old 02-15-2002, 09:04 PM   #5
NCSUWufPak
Elite Waterdeep Guard

yep 100 INT and 50-some PowerCast...my Power Cast improves when I successfully cast Nuclear Blast, but not Fire Magic. Fire is already at 99, but when casting NB the only circles that are green are my first two.

Oh and typo on that original post; I meant I'm casting it at Level 7