Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Entertainment (Movies, TV Shows and Books/Comics)

Old 05-17-2003, 06:36 PM   #1
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Just bought it, and I can't wait to read this one! (Mem knows why!) [img]smile.gif[/img] We'll know WHO that 'shadow' is.

I am finishing up the Cleric Quintet though first. Never read the last two books. I'm finishing up on the Fallen Fortress and then will read Condemnation and then, the final book in the Cleric Quintet.

I liked the Ghost guy.. wanted to hurt him though.. [img]smile.gif[/img] STAY DEAD!!!!!!! [img]smile.gif[/img]

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Ziroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2003, 06:11 AM   #2
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Ziroc:
Just bought it, and I can't wait to read this one! (Mem knows why!) [img]smile.gif[/img] We'll know WHO that 'shadow' is.

I am finishing up the Cleric Quintet though first. Never read the last two books. I'm finishing up on the Fallen Fortress and then will read Condemnation and then, the final book in the Cleric Quintet.

I liked the Ghost guy.. wanted to hurt him though.. [img]smile.gif[/img] STAY DEAD!!!!!!! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Damn...I'm so jealous!!! It won't come out here for another couple of months, I'll bet... [img]graemlins/madhell.gif[/img]

Let me know how it is, but don't release any spoilers!!!!

Memnoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2003, 10:51 PM   #3
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

I can't beleive that I am the only one to be reading this novel. [img]smile.gif[/img] It's actually pretty good! I'm nearly finished with it. Anyone else reading it?

Old 05-27-2003, 09:56 AM   #4
MagiK

<font face="COMIC Sans MS" size="3" color="#7c9bc4">
Is this the series by Elaine Cunningham? or the one by Salvatore?
I picked up the first three Novels of the Cunningham series...but havent had the chance to read them yet.
They all have one word type titles...like condemnation, appelation, insemination.....can't think fo the actual words.</font>

[ 05-27-2003, 09:57 AM: Message edited by: MagiK ]
Old 05-29-2003, 06:07 AM   #5
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by MagiK:
I picked up the first three Novels of the Cunningham series...but havent had the chance to read them yet.
They all have one word type titles...like condemnation, appelation, insemination.....can't think fo the actual words.</font>
It's actually edited and presented by Salvatore but written by a whole bunch of different people. I've been waiting for this one for such a long time now. [img]graemlins/awcrap.gif[/img]

Memnoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2003, 10:08 AM   #6
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Quote:
Originally posted by Memnoch:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MagiK:
It's actually edited and presented by Salvatore but written by a whole bunch of different people. I've been waiting for this one for such a long time now. [img]graemlins/awcrap.gif[/img] </font>[/QUOTE]I finished this one, now, GEEZ! I gotta wait till JAN 2004! WAAAA!

Old 06-19-2003, 08:38 AM   #7
Bristowe
Elminster

I saw the first two of this series in a city bookstore...the only place i saw them so far... but they were so damn expensive it wasn't even funny. They were like 60 bucks each almost... I've read some of it in that shop (bout a chapter before my legs got tired) and it's good, but is it worth buying, in hardback that is?
Old 06-19-2003, 08:53 AM   #8
MagiK

I have Started the Drow Series by Cunningham and have the first three books in the condemnation series but won't get to them for a while.
</font>
Old 06-19-2003, 01:56 PM   #9
Nanobyte
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

I'm just starting Cunningham's Starlight&Shadows trilogy, but after I finish that I'll be moving on to the War of the Spider Queen set. How is it, BTW?
Nanobyte is offline   Reply With Quote