Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 05-18-2001, 06:28 PM   #21
Moiraine
Anubis

Clouddy , here in the city of Nice (and only there), you can find 'pissaladière', it is a kind of pizza, same bread, but with only fried onions and anchovies on it. Yum !

(Not recommended before a date though ).

------------------

The world is my oyster !
And now I have the knives to open it ...
Old 05-18-2001, 10:32 PM   #22
Sir Taliesin
Silver Dragon

Hairy fish YUCK!!! Yuck!!! That stuff is right up there with liver. If those were
the only two things I had to eat, I'd starve to death. And I can do a lot of starving too, let me tell ya!!!

------------------
Sir Taliesin

If they take my gun can I still use my Claymore?
Old 05-19-2001, 12:18 AM   #23
mammawlin
Drizzt Do'Urden

Man, I'm hungry now!! I also live here in Columbus, Ohio land like BK and yep it is the Papa Johns that comes with peppers AND those little plastic containers of garlic sauce, Yummy stuff!! But my favorite pizza comes from Dino's Pizza! He's got a real knack for it (I hear he puts a little beer in his crust)! It is definately the optimum best I have ever had anywhere, but I have never been out of the states, been all over the states and lived in lots of states, but never been out of them.
Mammawlin *is bored too, cause things are slow on the Wizards and Warrior board*

p.s. Wish Dawg would post some more of his adventures! Hi Ranger Dawg!
Old 05-19-2001, 01:00 AM   #24
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir Taliesin:
Hairy fish YUCK!!! Yuck!!! That stuff is right up there with liver. If those were
the only two things I had to eat, I'd starve to death. And I can do a lot of starving too, let me tell ya!!!
YAY! The voice of reason, an advocate of antiFISHpizza! YES! If I ever make it down your way, we can order pizza and toast to the lack of Anchovies!

Ok, I am SO overtired! LOL

Cloudy

------------------
Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Heart Mind Soul Forever
Old 05-19-2001, 07:36 AM   #25
Epona
Zartan

Having said that things are not so hot here on the take-out front, we do have some excellent Italian restaurants where pizza is a real delight.

I wish to stand up and be counted with the anti-anchovy faction! Even before I was vegetarian I hated them. And as a veggie, you find they creep into all sorts of tomato based sauces, so you really have to look out for them. I believe many brands of Worcester sauce also contain anchovies.

------------------

Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.

Epona of The Laughing Hyenas
Old 05-19-2001, 11:59 PM   #26
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
YAY! The voice of reason, an advocate of antiFISHpizza! YES! If I ever make it down your way, we can order pizza and toast to the lack of Anchovies!

Ok, I am SO overtired! LOL

Cloudy

What, you guys don't like anchovies? I make sure they put as many as they can. So there.

------------------
Old 05-20-2001, 03:13 AM   #27
caleb
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Yeah well you also eat rectangular pizza so your just a freak

------------------
Welcome to hell.

[This message has been edited by caleb (edited 05-20-2001).]
Old 05-20-2001, 05:26 PM   #28
JJ/newbie

Gotta love Papa John's buy one get one, the pepperoncini peppers they add (if you ask, they'll put in a half-doz here in great falls), but I absolutely LOVE the little garlic butter tubs they give you - droolingly good. For gut-busting gusto with sauce and grease running down to your elbow and chin, the Godfather's quad meat is hard to beat, also. BUT^ the world's BEST pizza is actually made at home, by yours truly! An ancient family recipie, you make the crust, add all your own ingredients, make it to YOUR specs, I've never had anything like it in the world. I'll dig up a pic of one, and see about finding the recipie to post at the poll site u guys mentioned. I actually use a full-size cooking sheet to make this thing, it covers almost the entire top of the stove.

------------------
Unstinting Gaurdian of Children
Defender of Those Unable To

Old 05-20-2001, 09:26 PM   #29
caleb
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Godfathers is alright if you want to take a bath in grease.

------------------
BOW TO THE BISCUIT KING AND HIS THRONE OF SCONE!!!
Old 05-20-2001, 09:26 PM   #30
Sir Taliesin
Silver Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Memnoch:
What, you guys don't like anchovies? I make sure they put as many as they can. So there.

Memnoch, you are a sick, sick man!

------------------
Sir Taliesin

If they take my gun can I still use my Claymore?