Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-03-2001, 10:02 PM   #1
maxpower

I have just got to the isle of sands where Cets piramid is and while cleaning out one of the treasure chests I got a "Crused rapier +1" I presume this was supposed to be a Cursed rapier..gave me a chuckle thats for sure.
Has anyone else noticed any typos or such like in the game..??

Also when I was working throught the Temple of Isis one of the large stone like foes, gaurdians or something (can't remember there name now). Any way in the section where you have to flip the leavers to open the side doors (in the three lever rooms) one of the doors had opened and then shut but had cought one of the said foes in the door. So there's this thing with he's back to the door frame slightly leaning forward and the door shuts and hits hes head back, the back of hes head hits the door frame and then falls forward, just in time to hit the door closing again. he's arms where straight down and hes knees slightly bent. I would swaer that he had been knocked out and the sight of this door whacking him on the head in this rythmical way was just to funny. Just as the crush damage was killing him of I run forward and gave him a little tap with my sword to make sure I got the EP....hehe.

The later part of the game has been the most fun for me so far, after finnishing the Temple of Isis I have got 5 of my team on monk training so they are running around with only loin clothes on. This made for great fun when I decided to map the Isle of sands just taking on the three headed hydra, 3 jungle lilies the rok and the other better opponents there while being nekkid has been great fun and at last a good challenge. This on its own has helped me home my magic skills even more, but I still have this great image in my mind of 5 nekkid monks (in training) punching the three headed hydra to its grave...gives ya a real buzz.
Old 02-03-2001, 10:34 PM   #2
Lord Roberts

HEY, MAXPOWER

I LEFT A MESSAGE FOR YOU, UNDER NEIGHBOR, GOT MIX UP, I THINK ITS ALL THE WATER I'VE SWALLOWED IN COLLASIUM.

LORD ROBERTS