Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum

Old 06-29-2003, 06:00 PM   #1
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

Just in, there's a delay on the European version of Shadows of Undrentide. 4th of July is the new due date. I've already posted this in the NWN's forum but I know many have gaming friends online who they're expecting to upgrade. Hey, we knew it had to happen somewhere.
Old 06-29-2003, 09:56 PM   #2
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Thanks for the heads up.

By the way, I saw a post just like this in the NWN forum, and moved it here, without realizing that there were already TWO more copies of this exact same post! If my guess is correct, you posted the same thing in the Undermountain forum, and Ziroc or Memnoch moved it here as well. I have thus deleted 2/3 copies of this thread.
Old 06-30-2003, 02:49 AM   #3
philip
Galvatron

Quote:
Originally posted by SpiritWarrior:
Just in, there's a delay on the European version of Shadows of Undrentide. 4th of July is the new due date. I've already posted this in the NWN's forum but I know many have gaming friends online who they're expecting to upgrade. Hey, we knew it had to happen somewhere.
European version what's that? In the NEtherlands it's out for a couple of days already. Do you mean the translations?
philip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2003, 09:29 AM   #4
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

Quote:
Larry wrote:

Thanks for the heads up.
By the way, I saw a post just like this in the NWN forum, and moved it here, without realizing that there were already TWO more copies of this exact same post! If my guess is correct, you posted the same thing in the Undermountain forum, and Ziroc or Memnoch moved it here as well. I have thus deleted 2/3 copies of this thread.
Sorry Larry, the forum timed me out as I posted this and I think made multiple copies as I clicked 'OK' repeatedly in order for the page to refresh. I posted one other only in the NWN forum (I just thought there are many there who don't visit the SOU forum as of yet but plan to upgrade).

Quote:
Philip wrote:

European version what's that? In the NEtherlands it's out for a couple of days already. Do you mean the translations?
No, I mean the copy of SOU that places like the UK are waiting for.
Old 07-01-2003, 07:25 AM   #5
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Sometimes I´m a happy Eurotwit.. living far up north.. received my copy yesterday...

Now to find time to play the darn thing...

Don´t eat the yellow snow
WOLFGIR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2003, 05:00 AM   #6
Whailor

I am in Europe and have my copy of SOU for weeks, so to say [img]smile.gif[/img] And bought it also from Europe, from Sweden.
Old 07-03-2003, 05:13 AM   #7
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

Yeah it's the UK version that's delayed it seems.