Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal

Old 01-24-2002, 10:46 PM   #1
SixOfSpades
Dracolisk

I've been poking around in my version of Shadowkeeper lately, and I noticed that one can have a lot of fun with the animations for their characters. The most obvious one is to give your Assassin the Appearance of a Shadow Thief (you know, the guys who look like they're dancing when they fight), but there are a whole lot of other ones in there too: Harlot, Jon Irenicus, Yuan-Ti, Groundhog, Lich, Moose, Red Dragon.....the list goes on.

What weird stuff have you guys done? I'm toying with making an Arab Kensai who Dual-wields Scimtars or perhaps Katanas, and giving him the Appearance of a Djinn (the kind with legs). Or perhaps taking a normal party....and turning them all into Chickens or Myconids (those funky mushroom people). I could have a lot of fun with this.

(A lot of the animations will make your character walk faster or slower, so one should counteract this to keep things fair.)
Old 01-24-2002, 11:06 PM   #2
Deathcow
Elminster

hello...first time poster here. ive been lurking for a week or so, and this post made me register, i just had to reply to it.

i made a solo female monk and changed her animation to a squirrel, and set her speed to -10! it was hilarious watching a squirrel fly across the screen and make a group of monsters explode [img]smile.gif[/img]

she had the female1 voice, the one that goes 'raaaaaaarrgh!' wouldn't be the same without the voice...her name was Bertha, it seemed like a good name for a woman with that battlecry [img]smile.gif[/img]
Deathcow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2002, 12:36 AM   #3
Glorfindel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Welcome to IW DeathCow [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]

well cerek is gonna b dissapointed that I beat him to the greeting..... mayB he'll give up oon making the welcoming commitee [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] j/k

Neway I wonder if Memnoch's Character is A Genie??? And My favourtie Pic for a chic (hah it rhymes) Is definately the Nymph/ Dryad model.... and I love the Black Dragon... Even though getting through doorways doesnt work...
Glorfindel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2002, 12:49 AM   #4
Elendil
Elite Waterdeep Guard

A sorceror with Jon Irenicus animation. That would be nice [img]smile.gif[/img]