Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)

Old 06-21-2002, 04:19 PM   #1
Blade
Emerald Dragon

Just a question in what order does everyone do the quests in? Do you do it by the different cities or do you just do one guild, or house set of quests then go onto the next house or guild? Personally i'm doing the Mage guild quests as far as i can go then eather start on the main quests or do another quild quests, mainly looking into the Imperial Cult quests to do next.
Old 06-21-2002, 04:53 PM   #2
frightfulkiwi
Elite Waterdeep Guard

i do the main quests until it seems hard, then i do the hlaalu and fighter's guild quests until i get really good. i also do various other quests for the morag tong(it was hard to find ou how to join them) and theives guild. i am on the ushilaku camp mission for the blades. i finished all hlaalu quests in balmora, all fighter's guild quest in balmora, almost done with vivec, and starting ald ruhn and sadrith mora.
frightfulkiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2002, 05:47 PM   #3
Saltheart Foamfollower
Manshoon

Heck, I joined 4 guilds and am doing the main quests... Just wandering around the game world doing quests...

Just wandering also allows you to pick up misc quests that are found thruout the game...

Granted, the more guilds you join the more quests you have to keep track off...

That is what I like about this game, so openended that you can do whatever you wish whenever you wish to do it... No time limits... No restictions (besides being a certain level in a guild) to recieve quests...
Old 06-21-2002, 06:00 PM   #4
Paladin2000
Fzoul Chembryl

I did all the quests at the same time. Or shall I say, one after the other. In between I would spend some time to get train up and explore the region. Half way through the main quest, I stop to complete most of the other quests. Now I am the leader of House Hlaalu, Temple, Imperial Cult, Imperial Legion and Mage Guild. I am in the process of finishing off with the Thief and Fighter Guild.
Old 06-21-2002, 06:05 PM   #5
frightfulkiwi
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Geese! im only a warder in the fighter guild, and u lead almost every single guild! how long have u been playing? ive ben playing three week(about) and 45 minutes a day
frightfulkiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2002, 06:27 PM   #6
Rhuarch
Dungeon Master

Has anyone joined the imperial legion? I joined it but found out once you join you have to be wearing imperial chain to talk to any guards. I havn't done any quests for them yet, I plan to later. Right now I'm trying to balance fighters guild quests with thieves guild. That can get tricky.
Old 06-21-2002, 06:31 PM   #7
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

I do all guild quest first before doing the main one. in that way, you won't find any problem in doing any of the main quest.
Kakero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2002, 06:48 PM   #8
Nydlari
Manshoon

Quote:
Originally posted by Rhuarch:
Has anyone joined the imperial legion? I joined it but found out once you join you have to be wearing imperial chain to talk to any guards. I havn't done any quests for them yet, I plan to later. Right now I'm trying to balance fighters guild quests with thieves guild. That can get tricky.
They will continue to give you more and better armor as you rise in rank, so you aren't always stuck in the chain. Just keep doing quests for them.
Nydlari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2002, 06:56 PM   #9
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

yeah, and in the end you'll get Lord's Mail. One of the best armor in the game. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Kakero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2002, 02:35 PM   #10
Paladin2000
Fzoul Chembryl

Nope. I think the Dragon cuirass is better (100% fire resistance, constant effect).

The Imperial Cult, Oracle's quests (Ebonheart) are very rewarding as almost all the quest items that you retireved, you get to keep them.