Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-26-2001, 09:47 PM   #1
Ares

OK WTF IS GOIN ON. I KILLED FIRKRAAG AND I DIDNT GET MY DAMN ITEMS!! WHERE THE HELL ARE THEY AND HOW COME I DINT GET THEM???

------------------
Old 10-26-2001, 09:50 PM   #2
Montravant
Manshoon

Quote:
Originally posted by Ares:
OK WTF IS GOIN ON. I KILLED FIRKRAAG AND I DIDNT GET MY DAMN ITEMS!! WHERE THE HELL ARE THEY AND HOW COME I DINT GET THEM???

Wat did u do to kill him? Did u Disintegrated him or u just didnt search hard enough?
Old 10-26-2001, 09:59 PM   #3
Ares

I casted a disentegrate after lower resist and it didnt do anything, so i had to lay the beatdown with magic missile and Dragonslayer, along with Silver sword and the Celestial Fury. I did the same thing to Thax and i got his items...what is wrong?!?!?!?
Old 10-26-2001, 10:03 PM   #4
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

I would say fight him again, and not cast disentegrate...in case there is a bug that casues the itms to disapear after the spel is cast. That is initially what is supposed to happen, but if the monster don't go, the items should not either, but maybe there is a bug.
Just try again...you'll get your items next time. If you don't wanna fight him, just cheat the items into the inventory. You earned them, right???

------------------

3rd Member of the Ancient OHF
Diamond Ranger of the ALSB (secretarial position & Ambassador)
Father of the wicked but cute child known as MaryBeth

Padre de una niña bien traviosa pero guapa
---------------------
Aisukuríimu ga tabetái desu.
Old 10-26-2001, 10:03 PM   #5
Montravant
Manshoon

Quote:
Originally posted by Ares:
I casted a disentegrate after lower resist and it didnt do anything, so i had to lay the beatdown with magic missile and Dragonslayer, along with Silver sword and the Celestial Fury. I did the same thing to Thax and i got his items...what is wrong?!?!?!?
Hmm.. I think u should search hes body well, the same thing happened to my bro once but he eventually found it .

------------------
The Key To Imortality Is Living A Life Worth Remembering

-Montravant
Old 10-26-2001, 11:12 PM   #6
Alpha
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Yeah, i hope you have the game backed up before the fight, cause some spells do alot of screwy stuff.
Old 10-26-2001, 11:22 PM   #7
SecretMaster
Apophis

i think i know y. The silver sword has like a 10% chance to totaly obliterate ur enemies. That is possible that that happened

------------------
Tis your lives to waste
-Drizzt do Urden
Old 10-27-2001, 12:05 AM   #8
Seraph
Quintesson

Disinigrate will sometimes destroy items being carried by the target. Thats the nature of the spell. You shouldnt use it if your target has something important.
Old 10-27-2001, 12:48 AM   #9
Ares

My char got the hit to kill with his Dragonslayer sword for 15hp of damage, but i think i shouldnt cast disintegrate...dammit it all to he**
Old 10-27-2001, 03:44 AM   #10
Witchdoctor
Dungeon Master

After you kill Firkraag, or any other opponent, and you are having trouble finding items, try holding down the tab key without having the cursor on any characters. All items you can pick up and any doors will be highlighted, and much easier to find.