Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 06-13-2001, 11:16 PM   #11
Volourn
Manshoon

That was ultra rude Gib. Take that back, or I'll be forced to cast feeblemind on you! ... I hope you were just kiddin' b/c that comment is certainly uncalled for - espicially on the BG board. Just my 2 cents.

------------------
"That didn't hurt!" - Volourn Honourblade after the red dragon breathed on him for 75% of his hp.
Old 06-13-2001, 11:26 PM   #12
Reggab Gib
Banned User

Take your 2 cents and stick it up your arse. Memnoch kicked me off last time, so he is a faggot.
Old 06-13-2001, 11:48 PM   #13
Jimbo
The Magister

Baldurdash has a weapons patch that shows the weapons enchantments. Get it and it will show you what one's are +4 enchanted. Daystar is only a +2 enchanted long sword, but has some great abilities that make up for it.

I think bastard swords, flail/morningstar, arrows (this hurts long bowmen, as short bowmen can use the short bow of geshen), bullets (you can use the sling of everlad or whatever it's called, but not anyother sling with ammo), nija-to/wazika/scmitar (unless you kill dritz-and most of the time you can't keep it long enough to kill the DL), Katana, and axes are all weapon classes that don't have a +4 enchanted weapon in them. Maces can use the +2 improved mace of disruption, for some reason it works but shouldn't work...

Big gripe I've allways had about the weapons and items they put in.
Hope they fix that with ToB
Old 06-13-2001, 11:55 PM   #14
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

well reggab, i can see why he did it, now SHUT UP! ive only read 3 of your posts, and your already starting to get on my nerves! people like you dont deserve to be on the boards! we dont need people like you messing up the experience for the rest of us. many boards have been closed down due to people like you, and since memnoch keeps a vigilant eye on people that flame and spam, im glad thats not going to happen (hint: shut up and ull stay on boards longer!)

------------------
I'll kidnap ya fer 100, reprogram ya fer 300, and kill ya fer 500! Oh come one! I'll throw in the killin' fer 250!
Old 06-14-2001, 12:01 AM   #15
Reggab Gib
Banned User

Oh I am starting to get on your nerves. I know about Memnoch's "vigilant eye", but since I am back on here it does not work very well, considering this is the fifth time I have returned.

BTW, your president must be the dumbest monkey in North America!

"I will return"
Old 06-14-2001, 12:04 AM   #16
Tananda
Elminster

SSJ4Sephiroth, nice hint!

Reggab Gib, these childish manners of yours are neither funny nor amusing. Would you mind being more polite, please? And I'm pretty sure that reading of this Forum Rules won't do harm to you.

Sorry for intervention, but all this got on my nerves too.

------------------
Sincerely Yours,
Tanda
Old 06-14-2001, 12:06 AM   #17
Reggab Gib
Banned User

Oh well, i never read the rules, how boring.
Just how old are you by the way?
Old 06-14-2001, 02:33 AM   #18
Volourn
Manshoon

This guy is worst than Anomen, on Anomen's worst day no less. That's pretty darn bad!!!

------------------
"That didn't hurt!" - Volourn Honourblade after the red dragon breathed on him for 75% of his hp.
Old 06-14-2001, 06:54 PM   #19
Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil

They've found a replacement for the worst guy on the board...... (usually Its me)

------------------
Will the real cheesy lich stop using timestop, stop using time stop, YEAH BABY! :1diablo:

Old 06-14-2001, 07:20 PM   #20
jabidas
Silver Dragon

Reminds me of a guy called Kintaro on the blackisle developer boards.

------------------