Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 06-06-2001, 09:05 AM   #1
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Ok, making my assult on the Pyramid now. Couple of quick questions. Is everyone going to be as hard as the blue flaming guy who said he was from hell sent to kill me? Not a good morning, how ya doing, feeling ok, nothing. How rude. I hope he understands that after I (snicker) dropped 3 meteor storms, 10 icestorms, and 14 firestorms. Can someone say mana burn? Anyways, couple of questions.

#35: I bought this lamp at the dojo or the chop shop, one of the two. Not really sure why, just looked important. Has anyone come of for a use for this, other than to light up a room?

#36: I've got a tome of Wind and One of Water, I'm assumeing there is one of either fire or earth here. Where is the other one, and what are they for?

Thanx

BK
Black Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2001, 09:08 AM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

BK -

Some of the monsters you will encounter will be as tough (Cet's not one of them though ).

The TOMEs (all 4) will allow your character to become a ZENMASTER. They are found in the Serpent Temple, Boogre Caves, Collasium and Cet's Tomb - looks like you missed one of them.

The lamps are just lamps and not as good as Illumination! Sorry

Keep us updated!!!!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2001, 10:15 AM   #3
Rene
Elite Waterdeep Guard

One or two Ice/Firestorms and the appropiate distance saved all my problems with the Pyramid-monsters. But there a lot of XP to gather and the mummies usually are so kind to carry an ankh with them.
Rene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2001, 11:58 AM   #4
Black Knight

Thanks, Rene! It IS nice of them to provide Ankhs for me, isn't it...

BK
Old 06-06-2001, 12:02 PM   #5
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

The Tome of Earth should be in that secreted room near where you met the blue flaming guy (near the blood-stained hallway). There's a chest just inside the room.

The Tome of Fire is all the way back in the Serpent Temple (just west of the Naga chamber) in the Hallway maze!

-Sazerac
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2001, 12:03 PM   #6
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Oh, and speaking of Nagas, be on the lookout for some of those "Nagasaki Nagas" or whatever they're called...they're pumped-up versions of Xydussa, randomly roaming through the Pyramid...

-Sazerac
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2001, 02:13 PM   #7
Black Knight

bah, bring 'em on...I show 'em the sharp edge of me sword...