Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 10-26-2001, 11:57 AM   #41
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:
Yes, the bell is ringing. I am equipped with a sense of humor that is somewhat tawdry. I have to be especially careful in my workplace because I supervise some attractive females and I cannot describe their clothing or attributes. I've always had a fondness for the fairer sex. Granted the fairness ends when the arguements begin, but thats a subject for another time.
You poor thing...unable to let loose your rapier wit for fear of charges of sexual (don't ya just love that word) harrassment. We officially have a policy here, but our general rule of thumb is: You can't harrass the willing. Therefore, much inuendo dropping around here. You know those inuendos - they're so slippery. Much like other things I must not mention here.

------------------

Alureth...Dragon friend of Breanna, Mage and Advisor in the Court of Lady Lioness

Co-Owner/Operator of the Evil Petting Zoo and devout member of the HADB clan.
Commander of the Dragon Fleet, IW Peacekeeping Force
Sublime Sister of the Illuminati - may the Light shine forever!
Second Historian and Scribe of IW. Mother Hen of IW.
Mage extraordinair, Pin-Up Girl for the OLD-COOTS
Magey-Wagey: performer in the Nekked Dancing Trio of the ORT.

Hopeless Romantic *sigh*
Old 10-26-2001, 11:59 AM   #42
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Silver Cheetah:
No, alack, Cheetah's are not equipped with the correct form of nasal orifice, and are thus forever doomed to lose heavily in the snorting stakes. This is problematic for a number of reasons..... some more recreational in nature than others....

However, I did just let rip the most enormous comment from my rear end. Perhaps twas that you heard??
Ack! Being a Silver Absynthe Dragon symbiote has its disadvantages to be sure! Now, can someone tell me where my left leg has gone? I can't feel it anymore. *wriggles around a bit to get more comfy*

------------------

Alureth...Dragon friend of Breanna, Mage and Advisor in the Court of Lady Lioness

Co-Owner/Operator of the Evil Petting Zoo and devout member of the HADB clan.
Commander of the Dragon Fleet, IW Peacekeeping Force
Sublime Sister of the Illuminati - may the Light shine forever!
Second Historian and Scribe of IW. Mother Hen of IW.
Mage extraordinair, Pin-Up Girl for the OLD-COOTS
Magey-Wagey: performer in the Nekked Dancing Trio of the ORT.

Hopeless Romantic *sigh*
Old 10-26-2001, 12:02 PM   #43
Absynthe

Quote:
Originally posted by DragonMage:
You poor thing...unable to let loose your rapier wit for fear of charges of sexual (don't ya just love that word) harrassment. We officially have a policy here, but our general rule of thumb is: You can't harrass the willing. Therefore, much inuendo dropping around here. You know those inuendos - they're so slippery. Much like other things I must not mention here.

I think there's a clause somewhere in our harassment policy that states something about "Sexual harassment will not be reported, but WILL be graded"... or something like that.

By the way DM honey, I have an itch I just can't reach, a little under your left foot.....yeah, right there.

------------------

Perversion is the true spice of life: Variety is just part of a healthy diet.

Old 10-26-2001, 12:04 PM   #44
Hiram Sedai
Emerald Dragon

Quote:
Ack! Being a Silver Absynthe Dragon symbiote has its disadvantages to be sure! Now, can someone tell me where my left leg has gone? I can't feel it anymore. *wriggles around a bit to get more comfy*

*releases Dragon mages left leg*

sorry bout that

I'll, uh, go make myself busy elsewhere.

------------------
"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
-Robert McCloskey

• Token lackwit of HADB
  • Sycophant to the Wolf of Azure Hue
  • Long lost brother of DragonMage
  • Bearer of a work of art created by Sazerac
  • Jeg burde blive gennembanket for min flatulens.[/list]
Old 10-26-2001, 12:04 PM   #45
Absynthe

Quote:
You know those inuendos - they're so slippery. Much like other things I must not mention here.
Logically, it would seem that slippery would be a prerequisite before it's innuendo. Might sting a bit otherwise...

------------------

Old 10-26-2001, 12:05 PM   #46
MagiK

Id line up for smoochies anna hugglies but alas...Im deathly allergic to felines of all stripe and colour

MagiK schlepps off to watch the fun from afar *sigh*

hehehe I like the refference to Higgledy-Piggledy last time I heard that was in a Bloom county cartoon

------------------
Disintigration is easy, If you really want to impress me, ReIntegrate it.

Old 10-26-2001, 12:07 PM   #47
Absynthe

Quote:
Originally posted by MagiK:
Id line up for smoochies anna hugglies but alas...Im deathly allergic to felines of all stripe and colour

hehehe I like the refference to Higgledy-Piggledy last time I heard that was in a Bloom county cartoon

MagiK, you have just gone up significantly in my estimation! I had thought myself to be last fan of Berkeley Breathed to still be drawing breath...

------------------

Old 10-26-2001, 12:08 PM   #48
Absynthe

Quote:
Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:
*releases Dragon mages left leg*

sorry bout that

I'll, uh, go make myself busy elsewhere.
Could use a hand with this feline, here, she 's getting a bit restive...

------------------

Old 10-26-2001, 12:09 PM   #49
Silver Cheetah
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by MagiK:

Allergic to felines? Dude, you don't know what you're missing here.... although I've a feeling you're not the only one...

Never mind, DragonMage isn't a feline, and she's wearing the weeniest, most provocative little top you ever could imagine.......

------------------

Most Ecstatic Mistress of the Illuminati Not to Mention Sensuality Incarnate (if Somewhat Flea-bitten Right Now..)

Feisty Kitten Mascot and Succourer of the Waifs and Strays Hugging and Smooching Club

[This message has been edited by Silver Cheetah (edited 10-26-2001).]
Old 10-26-2001, 12:13 PM   #50
Hiram Sedai
Emerald Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Silver Cheetah:
Allergic to felines? Dude, you don't know what you're missing here.... although I've a feeling you're not the only one...

Never mind, DragonMage isn't a feline, and she's wearing the weeniest, most provocative little top you ever could imagine.......

I do have a fertile and fecund imagination. Dental floss shall be the material used in my carnal mind.

------------------
"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
-Robert McCloskey

• Token lackwit of HADB
  • Sycophant to the Wolf of Azure Hue
  • Long lost brother of DragonMage
  • Bearer of a work of art created by Sazerac
  • Jeg burde blive gennembanket for min flatulens.[/list]