Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-30-2001, 08:00 PM   #11
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Ahh, the great two feeftish youz steel heresh.

Hiya Mem! Heh, that is part one of my prob, new email address due to part two of my prob. New ISP too, heh. I e-mailed Dan about it and he said that he would make sure I was taken care of. . . Hmmm, wonder if I should worry, heh.

Donut! My good man and Cloudy's favorite deep fried confection, good to see you still around as well. How's the cricket these days?

Hey LofA, how are you? Leg all healed up now? No more hanging upside down by one leg 30 feet up in the air. Us old fogies gotta leave that stuff to the young whelps now Yeh, work is going fairly well right now, I hope you can say the same. Yep I should be around more, my time is finally freeing up some.

Hi Moiraine! How are things in lovely France? Nice to see you still grace the boards.

The mighty Bahamut, a mighty greeting to you Ryan, how are you doing?

Lady Wendy! Oh dear, my hearts all a flutter. How are you lovely one? So very good to see you. Thank you dear friend you have been missed as well.

Cloudalicious, hi, hi again oh spectral Stormbringer. Hast thou a dainty thunderclaptap for this aging old Kensai?
Old 10-30-2001, 08:03 PM   #12
Lioness
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Avatar's~Matrix:
Ahh, the great two feeftish youz steel heresh.

Sorry, I tried to run him off. j/k

------------------

Lil' Angel
Sword Saint and Enchantress of the HADB Clan
The Lady Lioness of Castle Kerhelm
Waitress at Cloudy's Cafe, PB's Pub, and the Promised Land
Official Restrainer of Table Dancers
PeaceKeeping Force, Intelligence Division
Emerald Dragoness of DOTW
Incorrigible Redsox Fan
Unsuspecting Victim of one of Jerome and Rikard's Plots
Old 10-30-2001, 08:08 PM   #13
Elite Waterdeep Guard

It is a pleasure to meet you as well Lioness!
Heh, with 2504 posts I would hardly call you a newbie
I don't think I ever passed 900+ posts myself, heh.
Not much to tell really, just an aging old warhorse who is fortunate to have some very kind friends here at the board.
Old 10-30-2001, 08:12 PM   #14
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

I'm doing OK Relic. How has life been treating you? Give me an update, it has been so long! How's your computer?

------------------
Old 10-30-2001, 08:19 PM   #15
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Dear LadyZ, life is going farely well for me thank you. I finally have more free time so I should be around more. I sent you a quick message on MSN a couple of weeks ago, not sure if you got it though, I was in and out so fast.
New puter is great The old one has been officially retired. Yippee
It sure is nice to see your old sig back, whew, is it ever, heh really missed it.
Old 10-30-2001, 08:21 PM   #16
Lioness
Jack Burton

Quote:
It is a pleasure to meet you as well Lioness!
Heh, with 2504 posts I would hardly call you a newbie
I don't think I ever passed 900+ posts myself, heh.
Not much to tell really, just an aging old warhorse who is fortunate to have some very kind friends here at the board.
Hey, thanx. Actually, I'm just a very well-known newbie who happened to get mixed up with a crazy Scottish lad who keeps me up talking for hours on end, that's how I got all my posts.

------------------

Lil' Angel
Sword Saint and Enchantress of the HADB Clan
The Lady Lioness of Castle Kerhelm
Waitress at Cloudy's Cafe, PB's Pub, and the Promised Land
Official Restrainer of Table Dancers
PeaceKeeping Force, Intelligence Division
Emerald Dragoness of DOTW
Incorrigible Redsox Fan
Unsuspecting Victim of one of Jerome and Rikard's Plots
Old 10-30-2001, 08:34 PM   #17
Ladyzekke

Quote:
Dear LadyZ, life is going farely well for me thank you. I finally have more free time so I should be around more. I sent you a quick message on MSN a couple of weeks ago, not sure if you got it though, I was in and out so fast.
New puter is great The old one has been officially retired. Yippee
It sure is nice to see your old sig back, whew, is it ever, heh really missed it.
Glad that you are all sorted now with your new computer, and have more free time, I look forward to reading posts of yours here So post around! Man, you have a lot to catch up on! Lots of polls on the Poll Section waiting for your replies, we now have a War discussion forum as you may already know, would be interested in reading your point of view on things there... And of course there are still many members asking BGII questions that I bet you could answer... (do I sound pushy LOL?) As for my sig, I really like what Saz added to it, the firey "Ladyzekke", so now my sig keeps the fire lighted LOL! You should ask Saz sometime for a sig for you too, all you have to do is describe what you'd like, and he will find the exact one you didn't know you wanted! (do

------------------
Old 10-30-2001, 08:40 PM   #18
Ladyzekke

BTW, how did you "retire" your old computer?

Did you:

A. Kill it? (for instance, throw it out the window, something you have always wanted to do, and now is the chance to do it!) or

B. Declare it "guilty" and put it in solitary confinement (attic or basement preferably) or

C. Bury it. Feeling nostalgic, looking at computer as an old friend whom worked so hard for you, and still kept going even when near death, so needs to be honored with a proper burial, even if the neighbors never talk to you again.

Anyone who has ever "retired" a computer, please feel free to answer too!

------------------
Old 10-30-2001, 08:42 PM   #19
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I do have a lot to catch up on. I hope Dan can get me straightened back out so I can use my name again, heh. I have seen a reference to the "War Forum" but as yet am not sure what it is all about. Do I really want to know lovely one?
Hmmm, your sig always kept my fire lit, heh.
I have now identified a problem with my new puter though. Your sig no longer freezes in those, shall we say moving freeze frames that I used to savor so much, heh heh. Still looks great though and the fiery lass addition is a very nice touch.
Polls? O dear.
Old 10-30-2001, 08:48 PM   #20
Elite Waterdeep Guard

LadyZ, you are always so very charmingly perceptive.
C, comes closest. My old dear hardworking friend whom I nursed back from the depths of the abyss time and time again, still sits here in my room next to my desk. I keep telling myself I need to pack it pack up, but I just haven't been able to force myself to completely remove it yet. Nestalgia, yeh!

[This message has been edited by Avatar's~Matrix (edited 10-30-2001).]