Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 01-22-2001, 03:08 AM   #1
bertran

Am I breaking with protocol by posting this separately from the poll? Beats me. I'm just selfish that's all
But this particular female BG2 player (who plays a male PC because of the LACK of male NPC romances, humph) has this to say:

I agree with ladyzekke to some extent about Cernd, though the tall-and-silent natural man does wear after a while. Soooooooo:

Valygar: his intensity is rather alluring, but is also probably the thing that would kill a romance in the long run.

Keldorn: a married man with a mid-life crisis! hmmmm. Maybe I'm old school, but that sort of makes him more attractive in my book. But alas, I know the score...he'll either go back to his wife or get mired in guilt trips.

Minsc: He's simple-minded, but he is a good man, and he'd be loyal and loving. But....as a conversationalist? Hmm, well.

Anomen just doesn't do it for me: He's a knight in shining armor with no personality.

Jan is sure a lot of fun, but as a lover? Ahem, well. Can I say he's not my type and get away with it?

THe elf (forgot his name). No opinion yet.

Old 01-29-2001, 12:39 AM   #2
Raistlin
Manshoon

Hi. I got to say that all these discussions about who is the sexiest are getting a little booring.

But if i have to answer it is Irenicus.........
Powerful, althrough evil, just the kind of guy i would like to see my little sister dating
Old 01-29-2001, 05:49 AM   #3
G.W.

Just got back from a club and was thinking--what if Baldur's Gate were a night club?

Minsc would be one of those recent-immigrant Russian guys you see at a club who are completely fearless about hitting on women and never care about rejection. With Boo as his wingman, he's brimming with confidence. I'm sure the women who play BGII would fall for Minsc with enough alcohol.

Amoen would be the one guy in the suit you always see--totally uncool, doesn't know how to dress or dance, but thinks he's the coolest and expects the chicks to flock to him.

Cernd would be making out with hippie club chick Aerie (whom he just met that night) in the booth.

Haer Daelis would be a disco lizard, always running back and forth from the bar with drinks in his hands for the ladies.

Edwin and Valygar would be drinking and sulking in the corner thinking the club sucked.

Korgan would be bumping into guys trying to browbeat and/or start a fight.

Jan Jansen would be a nonstop glow-stick swinging dancing machine, totally oblivious to everyone around him.

Keldorn is a paldin--he wouldn't be there.

Old 01-29-2001, 08:41 AM   #4
Rikard T'Aranaxz
Harper

already told this to many times but
Kangaxx is the ultimate sexbomb
Old 01-29-2001, 08:43 AM   #5
Moiraine
Anubis

Yorick, told you, that's the problem with Paladins !
Old 01-29-2001, 01:30 PM   #6
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Bertran and G.W. - loved your answers! Haha!
Old 01-29-2001, 01:35 PM   #7
turbovee
Elminster

G.W. That was completely hilarious!!
Old 01-29-2001, 06:59 PM   #8
mildred

GW loved your post--I think I saw all of them the other night!

Old 01-29-2001, 09:21 PM   #9
G.W.

Ok, I thought about it a little more--Yoshimo would be that guy who's too scared to talk to anyone at the bar (with all his "Yoshimo is ready, I think" and "Nothing dangerous, I hope?"); Keldorn was too stiff and they wouldn't let him in; and Edwin would be a six foot tall drag queen!

Old 01-29-2001, 10:21 PM   #10
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

G.W., good one! Hey, howbout this:

Minsc is the chef (Evil chicken, jump on my skillet"!)
Anomen is the really terrible looking drag queen '
Korgan is one of those drunks that is constantly in the bar, grumpy as hell, and attached to his bar stool.
Jan is one of those who uses all his tools to pickpocket people and look up the ladies' dresses
Keldorn and Valygar are the bouncers
Haer Dalis is sitting at a corner table with a girl telling her how much he likes her black lipstick
Edwin is selling drugs in the bathroom, and
Cernd has lured some girl outside to "see the mountain"