Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-18-2000, 01:10 PM   #11
TDZHON

Actually, against Vamps my favorite spell is pro. from undead (4 scroll in the game). Kinda anti-climatic though. Use the scroll and you can kill EVERYTHING in the chap 6 battle without taking a scratch! All you need is one fighter to go ahead and wipe out EVERYTHING. Not much fun. Also neuters the demi-lich. Oh well, it is hard not to use it. But I think they should reduce the duration, one scroll lasted so long I could have cleared out the whole area 4 or 5 times solo w/o a single hit. For the game, that is even better than Timestop.

That spell reflection cloak is also really unbalanced. I cleared out the entire beholder area solo at lvl 13 lol. Kind of a joke.

Old 10-18-2000, 01:14 PM   #12
Tipsy McSwagger

Come one, come all, the amazing Tipsy McSwagger welcomes all to fight beside him. I'll teach ye the fine art of pick pocketing, lock picking and hiding in the shadows. I offer health, dental, matching 401K and discounts at all of Amn's finest merchants.

And Larr2, worry not about the loss of reputation points that ye'll get for fighting with me, ye'll win it back in spades with attention from the lasses. They do so love the bad boy types.

Drink up.

-Tipsy

Old 10-18-2000, 02:14 PM   #13
Asphyxiate
Manshoon

Beside you? Not I. Maybe from behind the odd rock or too, peeping out to wreak havok with all manner of weird and wonderful spells. You had better believe that this mage will not be caught dead on the front line. Or maybe would indeed be caught dead, which is why I'm not doing it. Swashbuckle away, pickled one.

I provide the pretty lights and flame, as usual.
Old 10-18-2000, 02:24 PM   #14
TDZHON

My blade will go to whoever is outnumbered, though fighting alongside the boastful Paladin shall be painful. But since I am the The Great Equalizer...

"I shatter swords and splinter shields,
None Stands to the Half-Orc TDZHON.
My blade is the fount of orphans tears,
My edge the widow-maker."

Old 10-18-2000, 04:02 PM   #15
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

SEEMS I'VE RAISED RATHER A STORM WITH MY POST EH? GOOD TORM WATCH OVER THE FAITHFUL.

I FIND THESE PATHETIC MEWINGS... LACKING IN SUBSTANCE AND WIT MY ENIMIES, BUT I'LL FORGIVE YOU, MATCHING WIT WITH A PALADIN IS A CHALLEGING TASK.

WHY BRING WEPONS OR ANY ITEMS AT ALL TIPSY? WHEN MY HAND CHOKES THE LAST BREATH OUT OF YOUR CORRUPTED HIDE MY DOUBTERS SHALL FOREVER REMEMBER MY NAME. NO RULES OR A MEDIATOR IS NEEDED.

BUT I ACTUALLY HAVE TAKEN A LIKING TO YOU TIPSY BUT IF YOU STAND IN THE WAY OF JUSTICE I WONT BE SO LENIANT. BTW WHERE HAS THIS LARGE AUDIENCE COME FROM??? EVIL HORDES FROM THE WORLD OVER ARE GATHERING HERE. JUSTICE WATCHES EVER VIGILENTLY

SO SAYETH JEROME THE PALADIN
Old 10-18-2000, 04:04 PM   #16
Kal Zakath
Elite Waterdeep Guard

So a dual you say, Jerome VS Tipsy. A thief VS a paladin, not much of a fight... Since none of you can cast real spells like myself. Maybe I should teach both of you what TRUE power is. What you say?

"Swords and Arrows,
bolts and blades,
none of thesse can
touch a mage."

/ Kal Zakath
Old 10-18-2000, 04:11 PM   #17
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

TIPSY I BELIVE WE JUST FOUND SOMEONE WHO DARE STAND IN THE WAY OF OUR GREAT FIGHT... I PROPOSE WE CALL A TRUCE SO WE CAN HUNT DOWN THIS IBICILE AND CUT HIM INTO TINY PEICES.. WHAT DO YOU SAY???
Old 10-18-2000, 04:20 PM   #18
A Mage named Rikard

If everybody help dear ol'soon to be dead tipsy me and my death spells (necromancers rule tha world shit) i should help Jerome cast a vampiric touch and you're dead if not i'll bring my avenger
chain lightning will kill you alll
RRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSKKKKK except larry i need larry

Old 10-18-2000, 04:25 PM   #19
plshelp

let..........the..........games./............begin
where.................do...........you............ meet..........each......other?
.......i./................will..........start...a......new.. .....thread
the first round begins after i know........the.........location........please also......post.........a character sheet......to........this......string (we are gonna do this properly) jerome is a 15th level whatever mage and tipsy is a 16th level whatever thief it would be good if we could do this in a chatroom or something but first i need your character sheets mayeswell copy em off bg2. keep me posted on the new string oh yeah and.............welcome..........to.............my .............world..........mortals

Old 10-18-2000, 04:26 PM   #20
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

NECROMANCERS EH?

I CARE LITTLE FOR THESE MEN BUT I CAN WORK WITH THEM...UNTIL THEY END THEIR USEFULNESS.
YOU MAY FIGHT ALONG SIDE ME NECROMANCER, PREHAPS YOUR JUDGEMENT SHALL BE POSTPONED UNTIL A LATER DATE FOR YOUR SERVICES

WAS I NOT A MAN OF HONOUR I WOULD HURL INSULTS THAT WOULD SHATTER THE GROUND AND CAUSE FIRE TO RAIN FROM THE SKIES. DESTRUCTION WOULD BE SOWN ACROSS THE LAND AND EVIL WOULD LIE TAKING IN ITS FINAL BREATHS.

BUT I DON'T THINK JUSTICE WOULD VEIW THAT VERY WELL!

SO SAYETH JEROME THE PALADIN