Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-18-2000, 03:35 PM   #1
Rabit Slayer

I've just got into the shadow theives guild building operated by mae'var. He's sent me to steal the amulet from the weather mistress. I'm told i should do this at night because thats when she customarilly takes it of, simple, piece of cake. I'll go do this right now ........... If I KNEW WHERE TO FIND THE MISERABLE OLD COW. I've searched the temple of Talos, i've become intimately knowledgeable of every part of the dock area, and even went for a peek in the grave yard. If anyone out there can point me in the right direction i'll be grateful.

Rabit Slayer

Old 10-18-2000, 03:58 PM   #2
Razor
Elite Waterdeep Guard

She is a mistress alright, but she is called Ada (or something)
she can be found in the temple of Talos, in one of the three rooms.
just go in there when she is sleeping,
and steal the amulet from the dresser next to her bed
good luck too`ya
Old 10-18-2000, 06:13 PM   #3
izzy

When you enter the temple of talos, in the temple district of Athkatla, there is a "weather machine" contraption with a circular walkway around it. From that walkway you can enter three rooms.. I found the weathermistress, and the amulet, in the first room to the left. You must go at night, and the amulet is in the locked chest at her bedside. It was really too easy, I didn't even need to sneak or use hide in shadows. I just walked in and got it, and walked out. In the first room to the right, you can also find a wand in a TRAPPED locked chest. - Izzy

Old 10-18-2000, 07:08 PM   #4
Rabit Slayer

THANK YOU.

Stupid me didn't look hard enough then.

Thanks guys.

Rabit Slayer