Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-30-2000, 08:13 PM   #21
Melusine
Dracolisk

Sorry to everybody who didn't understand that last question....
just trying to establish the fact that Mr Kael here is from the same country as I am
btw when I first arrived here the bagger-guy's messages had already been erased so I have no idea what you guys are talking about
Was he really that horrible?
Old 11-30-2000, 09:49 PM   #22
Armisael

Moreso.

Old 11-30-2000, 10:11 PM   #23
Vlade

Are you kidding pretty lady? The 'nameless one'(sic) was flaming people left and right...oh i missed a couple of posts... how do u do those cartoon animation things??? He didn't flame me though(i kept a low low profile)

Old 12-01-2000, 12:56 AM   #24
Kaël

It -ehm- seem that i was not a god at all
Anmd the flames around me werew not the act of my godlyness but rather of a container of gaseline that fell over me and was set in to flames

I'm in a lot of pain now (just try to set yourself on fire and you'll know it hurts)

Aagh

Lay's down to almost but not completly die

Old 12-01-2000, 01:49 AM   #25
Kaël

How dareth thy quetion my honesty
tuurlijk ben ik Nederlands
but i'll continue in english now
for they are starting to complain i just know it
BTW it's in my profile too

Anyways what was i wanted to say
ehm
besides being a fire god i'm an illusionist too
so you see i din't really kill Jerome it was an illusion

or was it.........

Old 12-01-2000, 01:55 AM   #26
Kaël

btw this was not the real story about the nameless flamer (BB(is niet big brother))
the real story was he started coming in this forum pissing everybody off
alot of newbie's daren't to post another topic and shit and people started (rightly so in opion)to complain to as he is called in thgis topic
The Overload Ziroc
or just benny for friend (which is not I but still)
And Rikard (what was me) just reacted on the post like was to be expected and what many people did
saying the nameless flamer shoud either shut up or act normal
he didn't and Ziroc banned him from the forum

And Memnoch nice bedtime story??????

Old 12-01-2000, 03:27 AM   #27
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Uh, a sequel...The Nameless flamer's stooge, henceforth to be known as Flamer Wannabe (aka Outlook) actually tried to come back believe it or not. Click here for his pitiful effort.

Kael I actually liked the old story, with pictures and everything
I lived through the real one and it wasn't that pleasant. I think it was just Armisael and me on the board when bagger came 2nd time round and things got a bit...heated!
With nameless flamer not me and armisael
that's probably when our post numbers skyrocketed up
Old 12-01-2000, 04:38 AM   #28
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Actually I have to say it was a LITTLE bit funny...because I knew we were going to win!
Old 12-01-2000, 04:48 AM   #29
Armisael

I don't like all this inuendo. I had to think for a full ten minutes before I figured that last one out, too.

Old 12-01-2000, 06:39 AM   #30
Suul-Yinn

Brilliant Guys. I have been away for a few days and boy how I missed this board. It even seems to have got better! Love the gifs, Rikard, Memnoch and Armisael, keep them going. I also was present for the flamers last combustion and I can honestly sat that I have never 'seen' a bigger bunch of sad bastards in all my life. Glad to see that other Australians have more sense and dignity than those two losers, Outlook and Bigbagger. Just goes to show that xenophobia is misplaced, as you can't judge a country by a few individuals.