Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-05-2001, 02:20 PM   #1
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Hey mate, did you get my messages? The studio lift broke just after I called you. I ended up getting my stuff out of there earlier so it worked out better from my end. Hope it didn't stuff you around. Did you have a good night? Where did you end up?

Thanks for hooking up yesterday BTW. T'was great catching up again mate!

------------------
I am the walrus!.... er, no hang on....

A fair dinkum laughing Hyena!
Old 05-05-2001, 02:25 PM   #2
Moiraine
Anubis

Sorry I am not Memnoch, but Hi anyway, Yorick, nice to see you here. Hi !

------------------

The world is my oyster !
And now I have the knives to open it ...
Old 05-05-2001, 02:33 PM   #3
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Moiraine I thought that reply was quick. I wasn't expecting Memnoch to be home for a few hours yet It's only 4:33am.

He could be asleep I suppose.....

Are you asleep Memnoch?

------------------

Old 05-05-2001, 02:46 PM   #4
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Hello Yorick! Hope life has been treating you well

------------------
Old 05-05-2001, 03:25 PM   #5
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Yorick, it's 5:30 am and I just got home. Sorry, my @#$% phone ran out of credit and I couldn't ring you. The girls all left Hugo's Lounge right after I spoke to you (12:30?) and we ended up at Tank (at Establishment). Suzy knows the bouncers at Tank so I left your name on the guest list on the off chance that you would call. It was cranking. Did you call me around 4:30 am? I couldn't hear a word so I just shouted "I'm at Tank!" into the phone, God knows who it was. Anyway hope you had a good night and got all your stuff out of the studio. I am buggered!!! Off to bed.

Have a good trip mate!

------------------
Old 05-05-2001, 03:48 PM   #6
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
Hello Yorick! Hope life has been treating you well

Nice tail there Ladybaboonbum!

Hey I saw the game your sig is from. I was in an arcade in Singapore with a friend playing Streetfight, and the game next to us had your sig. Everytime it came on I went "oh! It's Ladyzekke! er... no it's not it' a cartoon."

------------------

Old 05-05-2001, 03:53 PM   #7
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Quote:
Originally posted by Memnoch:
Yorick, it's 5:30 am and I just got home. Sorry, my @#$% phone ran out of credit and I couldn't ring you. The girls all left Hugo's Lounge right after I spoke to you (12:30?) and we ended up at Tank (at Establishment). Suzy knows the bouncers at Tank so I left your name on the guest list on the off chance that you would call. It was cranking. Did you call me around 4:30 am? I couldn't hear a word so I just shouted "I'm at Tank!" into the phone, God knows who it was. Anyway hope you had a good night and got all your stuff out of the studio. I am buggered!!! Off to bed.

Have a good trip mate!

No worries, a comedy of errors it seems. Yeah I did call at around 4:30 but your phone disconnected before I heard any audio signal whatsoever. Not a worry. I ended up getting my stuff done, and besides, I had already had a great night up till that point. Hung out with a very special friend.....

------------------

Old 05-05-2001, 04:21 PM   #8
Ladyzekke

That's pretty funny Yorick. Looks like Ladyzekke is following you!! What was the game do you know? Was it a Final Fantasy?

------------------
Old 05-05-2001, 11:00 PM   #9
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

No Idea Lady, may well have been. Love the "ladyzekke" bit in your sig btw.

Oh I meant streetfighter not streetfight of course The tiredness of 5am talking. How was your Saturday? 'Tis sunday morn now and the time is nigh for flying.

------------------

Old 05-05-2001, 11:13 PM   #10
Ladyzekke

Quote:
Originally posted by Yorick:
No Idea Lady, may well have been. Love the "ladyzekke" bit in your sig btw.

Oh I meant streetfighter not streetfight of course The tiredness of 5am talking. How was your Saturday? 'Tis sunday morn now and the time is nigh for flying.

Thanks for the compliment on my sig addition Yorick. Really though, all the thanks should go to Sir Tainly, as he was the one who made it for me. Wow you are up early. Tis 11:00pm my way right now (Saturday evening). So glad to see you again. Still anticipating those new MP3 files of yours btw. Did you receive my Easter Card? Just curious..

------------------