Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-22-2004, 02:30 AM   #1
Harkoliar
Jack Burton

before wellard leaves us to be enjoying himself to who-knows-where-paradise (abroad)

Can I set up a date on Wednesday next week? I was thinking for lunch or something since there may be some interested youngsters who may be interested in coming as well. Dinner would be interesting as well but I need some votes and good suggestions on a meeting place ( total NOOB here)

I am more or less free the whole week next week except friday onwards (scuba diving south of sydney )

Anyone has suggestions??? with conflict schedules as well? we can make it this sunday if you guys want but i think it may be a little too sudden .

Memnoch i messaged you btw [img]smile.gif[/img] . when are you guys free??

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
current plan:
thursday next week (sept 30)
meet up dinner on bondi
have drinks at kings cross [img]smile.gif[/img]

people who is going:
me (harks)
memnoch
wellard
leonis
dave
T-D-C
Hivetyrant and gang (not sure)

cmon people where are you?? [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 09-27-2004, 08:58 AM: Message edited by: Harkoliar ]

Catch me if you can..
Old 09-22-2004, 03:32 AM   #2
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

Wednsday lunch during the week would be bad for me since I am at work and only get an hours lunch.

Something after work would be ok, depends where and when.

If we meet up at a bar in the city that could be good.

Weekends are kinda bad for me but if need be I could organise something.

Cheers Guys [img]graemlins/cheers.gif[/img]

BTW whos shout will it be ?
Old 09-22-2004, 03:43 AM   #3
Harkoliar
Jack Burton

im just a poor student..

whos the one has the alpha romero driving around ???

Catch me if you can..
Old 09-22-2004, 05:08 AM   #4
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Lunch is going to be a problem - some of us have to work mate. Why don't we have dinner at Bondi? There's a great grill place, the Hurricane Grill, which isn't too expensive, and the food is great. Otherwise I'm happy to meet up for drinks - we can go to Hugo's Lounge at the Cross, just make sure you're dressed up. Or we can go to Jimmy Leek's at Potts Point, great and cheap food, cool ambience and it's got a cocktail lounge as well. Any day of the week is fine for me except Friday, maybe Thursday next week?

[ 09-22-2004, 05:20 AM: Message edited by: Memnoch ]

Old 09-22-2004, 06:00 AM   #5
wellard
Dracolisk

Midweek is good, day or night but weekends are off limit till fri 8, sat 9, sun 10 th Oct which are looking good [img]graemlins/heee.gif[/img]

Ps I dont fly till the end of October.. so no need to panic just yet

If everyone else agrees on a weekend then I will try and book a days holiday but at short notice I may not be able to manage.

Looking foreword to it! and TDC I think its my round for sure

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years
Old 09-22-2004, 06:19 AM   #6
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Wellard's buying ? Damn, wish i lived a little closer, i'd make you regret that promise.
Old 09-22-2004, 07:02 AM   #7
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

Well I work in North Ryde so getting to Bondi or the City shouldn't be a problem for me.

Some other ideas are Darling harbour or Circular Quay in the city. There are a few pubs and bars around there, with a few quality resturants.

Whats the name of that German pub in Sydney with the big beers ?
Old 09-22-2004, 07:05 AM   #8
Harkoliar
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Memnoch:
Lunch is going to be a problem - some of us have to work mate. Why don't we have dinner at Bondi? There's a great grill place, the Hurricane Grill, which isn't too expensive, and the food is great. Otherwise I'm happy to meet up for drinks - we can go to Hugo's Lounge at the Cross, just make sure you're dressed up. Or we can go to Jimmy Leek's at Potts Point, great and cheap food, cool ambience and it's got a cocktail lounge as well. Any day of the week is fine for me except Friday, maybe Thursday next week?
yeah, i thought of that one as well. (ah well i was thinking of the young ones underage that thier parents may kill us if they found out they were wandering at night with IW "gentlemen" cough cough ) Well its my 1 week break so im free mon-thursday next week.

i dont mind meeting up for dinner?? everyone ok with memnoch idea? then we can have drinks afterwards for good fun .

so plan is thursday next week
dinner at bondi (other suggestions is welcome)
then drinks at cross

edit: hey mario! can you give leonis a call? i dont have his number so he may not know about it

do raise your hands so we can arrange the stuff

[ 09-22-2004, 07:10 AM: Message edited by: Harkoliar ]

Catch me if you can..
Old 09-22-2004, 07:07 AM   #9
Harkoliar
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by T-D-C:
Well I work in North Ryde so getting to Bondi or the City shouldn't be a problem for me.

Some other ideas are Darling harbour or Circular Quay in the city. There are a few pubs and bars around there, with a few quality resturants.

Whats the name of that German pub in Sydney with the big beers ?
big beers??? ... count me in anyday [img]smile.gif[/img]

Catch me if you can..
Old 09-22-2004, 07:09 AM   #10
Harkoliar
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by johnny:
Wellard's buying ? Damn, wish i lived a little closer, i'd make you regret that promise.
well wellard wont mind , you are only half a world away anyway. [img]smile.gif[/img] come join us if you want

Catch me if you can..