Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 03-05-2001, 07:28 PM   #41
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

HAR! Turbo forgot to tell you that he and Charlie told me there were GNOLLS to fight too! And I believed them...grrr...LOLOLOLOL Here I was, expecting this horrible battle.... See we had already seen more enemies in the dungeon there than I had in my single game- we are higher level in our multi game...so I'm thinking "oh my, there must be a special tough battle if you are high enough level and I just never fought it in my own game.." PFFFT Dirty trickster elves!

CB, Dragonslayer and easily pranked....sigh

------------------
Storm-Queen
Purple Rose of the Black Knight
Old 03-05-2001, 08:21 PM   #42
turbovee
Elminster

uh huh explain all you want almighty leopard slayer

[This message has been edited by turbovee (edited 03-05-2001).]
Old 03-05-2001, 08:41 PM   #43
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by turbovee:
uh huh explain all you want almighty leopard slayer

Those elves I hang out with are just plain rotten..that's all there is to it!
They enjoy baiting the StormQueen and sheesh...leopard... gnolls...ppfffft! They got CB drunk and sent her off to deal with VAMPIRES all alone too...I mean really! HAHAHAHA (well, shed did the imbibing on her own..but they did let her get lost! tricksy elveses...yessss they izzzzz, very tricksy!)

CB, DRAGONSLAYER and easily elven-pranked

------------------
Storm-Queen
Purple Rose of the Black Knight
Old 03-05-2001, 08:54 PM   #44
turbovee
Elminster

Though easily dooped we still love our cloudbringer

especially a certain sexy elf when her watcher is not looking. She always gets fatigued for some reason.
Damn sexy elves! can't control 'em

Old 03-05-2001, 09:48 PM   #45
LadyRae
Symbol of Cyric

You guys are really strange! That's why I like you so much...Thanks, Cloudy, the waveface is my favorite smiley. You guys have an okay Monday??? Would have rather spent mine killing dragons and hanging out with oversexed elves! (You know it's gonna be a long call if you have to explain to your customer what a right-click is before you get down to the really hard stuff!) *SIGH*

------------------
Old 03-05-2001, 10:31 PM   #46
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Yes, LadyRae, it is a wild and crazy bunch! And my sexy elves are precious! I wouldn't swap em for all the tea in China! Love my multi-games...even the odd lapses in memory when CB is suddenly exhausted and her leaderboss is smiling far too much...snicker BAAAAAD elf!

Uh, don't ask...long, slightly twisted story of oversexed elves in an adventure!

Seriously, multi-play has really inspired me to actually finish a game. I tinker with my single game, but I'm seriously getting somewhere in the multi! Thanks to my leaderboss and chief thief!

------------------
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Old 03-05-2001, 10:37 PM   #47
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

LadyRae? explaining right click sounds deadly dull! You work with computers for a living?
I have to tell you, my favorite is an old boss who went mouseclickhappy... he bellowed for me to help, wouldn't let me TOUCH the darned mouse or keyboard and clicked like a fiend without listening to my instructions...funny nothing worked...he'd maxed out his memory ...on the taskbar I saw FOURTEEN Netscapes open! BWAHAHAHAHA all I could do was think 'what an idiot'...LOL

Cloudy

------------------
Storm-Queen
Old 03-05-2001, 11:21 PM   #48
LadyRae
Symbol of Cyric

Think it's that little, "clickety - tickety - click - tick," noise it makes when they go nuts on the mouse! Yep, senior networking support... Lots of boneheads out there with networks! Rather have the boneheads who admit to not having a clue than the 'smarty-pantses', who insist on doing it their way just one more time! (Like the 500 times they tried it before they called didn't prove it wasn't gonna work!) Jeesh!

------------------
Old 03-05-2001, 11:25 PM   #49
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Ah yes, the *I* can do it even if it's wrong, airheads! My colleague is like that. She insists on helping out in our computing lab ( the dept has a few computers for visitors and grad students) and she has to come ask me for help or send the student about 5 times out of 6! Usually after wasting everyone's time and often after making a worse mess...sigh.

CB

------------------
Storm-Queen
Old 03-06-2001, 10:43 AM   #50
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
MY FIRST Mage! You are back?! YIPEEEE!
Well, I did tell BK about it someplace (blush giggle) I mean well, it was SO cool! And I didn't do it alone! I did give you guys credit, didn't I BK?!
Actually, she mentioned something about it . . . but said she did most of the work while the rest of you stood back and summoned monsters and played tiddlywinks. Or something like that . . .

BK