Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 10-05-2000, 01:18 PM   #1
Delmax

Ok..here is my list of questions and concerns..

I have an elite bunch of misfits right now..
Which did the following role changes so far..
1)warrior --> samurai
2)priest --> paladin
3)priest --> monk
4)wizard --> warlock
5)wizard --> bard
6)rogue --> ninja

My entire party is now level 13(In there current role)..all around mostly..
Here are some questions..(Since the manual is so unclear on these)

Should I try other roles now or wait?

Will changing roles hurt my current role..?

Can I change back to an old role?

Do you need to be at least all level 1 in the roles in order to be a zenmaster?

How do you get 2 weapon style attacks skill? (i'm itchin for this puppy)

Thanks,

Delmax

Old 10-05-2000, 01:29 PM   #2
Skar
Welcomed New User

hm i think it is best to change often roles to get many different threads and abilitys.

remember u cant change back.

aim for a special "end" class (i.e. assasin for ur rogue) and try to change em before to bard (no he can enter wiz guild) than to warlock (priests guild) paladin, monk, ninja -> assasin.

yeah u re right that re 7 classes but he will ve many different abilitys and magic realms.

later in the game u get much exp and gold so u can try to train him EVERY lvl in more than 1 guild...he will kick ass.
cause of the many lvls he would get many skill points, btw chose an elven because of the dominant quicklearner skill.

btw: i did it not this way..it took me quite long to figure the best way out (the best way without money cheating).

cu
Skar
Old 10-05-2000, 01:48 PM   #3
Delmax

If for example..you change a role..and a skill is specific to that old role..can you still learn it later on..by going back to the guild?

For example..say...new role A won't get a new skill untill like 5 quest later...can you leave that role..and perhaps.after the 5 quest..learn that old role skill?