Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-04-2002, 08:54 PM   #71
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

quote:
Originally posted by adam warlock:

all this cuteness will drive a person to drink [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Oooooo Miss Adam ~grynz~ let us have a toste *gglz* TO PAULY AND HEATHER!!!! Drink up everyone! [img]tongue.gif[/img] I'm teasing ya, but this is all in fun [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-04-2002, 09:58 PM   #72
adam warlock
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

quote:
Originally posted by Lord of Alcohol:

Oooooo Miss Adam ~grynz~ let us have a toste *gglz* TO PAULY AND HEATHER!!!! Drink up everyone! [img]tongue.gif[/img] I'm teasing ya, but this is all in fun [img]smile.gif[/img]

yes fun [img]tongue.gif[/img] shall we drink on the fun?
annnnnnndddd *pokes*
as I told everyone here on this board, I'm always Adam at Ironworks...
as for my other name, that's for Messengers and emails only
it'll much much appreciated *gives you the wedgie*
Old 02-05-2002, 02:58 PM   #73
ʆë®Ñï†Ý
Zhentarim Guard

quote:
Originally posted by Davros:

Sports skirt **Oooh, blushezz with twinkle**, mie no b imbibling b4 last posterooney - that waz an honest attempt thingy 2 anne swervers u kwest ion about LED free kwency. Stability humph ~shakes hed disconsately~ sigh, eye thinks wee were just not on same free kwency *sighzz** ~bounzzy gigglezz with grynzz~ me tries 2 keep it lesserer inter lectural - wood that b betterer?

MMmmmmHMMMmmm! Yup sports skirt.. one of those pleated ridiculously short things that flounce around with my pony tail the whole time whenever I bounce. *rollz eyes* we had a ridiculous amount of school uniform (prolly cuz I'm in a girls school) there were certain shirts/jumpers/skirts/trousers/sports kits with the school logo on. Good thing is that now I don't have to wear school uniform anymore! YAY!! heehee ~happy~ and on the last day we had to wear that uniform everyone wrote on each others school uniform *beaming* I ended up with an inordinate amount of the word "phreak" on mine.. ~ponderz~ I wonder if they were trying to tell me something *gglz* and my shirt got all ripped up.. in fact.. it got ripped to shreds! My friend even ripped my colar off! thank god I was wearing a vest top under it ~wry grin~ we went to town afterwards and it was very windy ~gglz~

Ohhh... ~sux in breath and narrows eyes at Davros~ are you trying to say something about me hun? ~inane giggle~ I'll have u know I am not filled with air! *poutz* as some of my friends have been suggesting today ~huffz~ just cuz they won't believe the amount I eat! ~droolz~ mmmmmm cream cakes... *dreamy sigh*

~LOL~ I give up on the LEDs! I'm just gonna assume that 1 photon of light is emitted due to one electron when I can just see illumination. My value for plancks constant will prolly be totally wrong now *sigh* the inverse voltage against wavelength graph sure doesn't pass through the origin... ~mutterz~
Old 02-05-2002, 03:05 PM   #74
ʆë®Ñï†Ý
Zhentarim Guard

quote:

*grynz* Poor Randy Andy! I kan only guess the shape the poor felloz in ~smilz~ I shall pre-order the cream you Eternitease ~platonically grabs ur bunz during hugz~

I dunno what shape he was in [img]tongue.gif[/img] I didn't look. Hey! I object to being mauled! *smacks LoA's hands* ~winkz~ *gglz* and Eternitease is my new name now is it? ~waggs finger in your face~ naughty naughty LoA ~chuckles~

*rubbs hands gleefully* ohhhh fresh cream... mmmmm.... ~dazed look~

Ohhh.. look what I found on the floor.. *looks at vas* I think this fell off when you were laughing ~wide eyed~ *hands something back to u*

Adam Warlock ~hicc~ I think drink's what started LoA and Davros off.. *sways* I however.. *hic* am totally sober! ~gglz~ *does a lil' twirl and falls over in a heap*
Old 02-05-2002, 03:29 PM   #75
Durwyn
Elminster

Hmm we did go back to normacy? A tuta leuhre?
Old 02-05-2002, 03:37 PM   #76
ʆë®Ñï†Ý
Zhentarim Guard

quote:
Originally posted by Durwyn:
Hmm we did go back to normacy? A tuta leuhre?

say wut? *gglz*
Old 02-05-2002, 03:40 PM   #77
Vampire

quote:

*grynz* Poor Randy Andy! I kan only guess the shape the poor felloz in ~smilz~ I shall pre-order the cream you Eternitease ~platonically grabs ur bunz during hugz~

If it was anyone else who said that I would have spanked them [img]tongue.gif[/img]
But since it's u LOA.. it's totally in character.. WELL DONE! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Oh btw I fixed your toilet! that will be $40000 please
Old 02-05-2002, 03:46 PM   #78
Durwyn
Elminster

quote:
Originally posted by ʆë®Ñï†Ý:

say wut? *gglz*

Well basically we started talking normally!
Old 02-05-2002, 05:17 PM   #79
Davros
Takhisis Follower

quote:
Originally posted by ʆë®Ñï†Ý:

Ohhh... ~sux in breath and narrows eyes at Davros~ are you trying to say something about me hun? ~inane giggle~ I'll have u know I am not filled with air! *poutz* as some of my friends have been suggesting today ~huffz~ just cuz they won't believe the amount I eat! ~droolz~ mmmmmm cream cakes... *dreamy sigh*

*Grynzz bak @ U* narrow eyes do not bekum u deer Eternitease. Me likes Pauly's name for u - it seam a purrrfekt fit. Air is good for bouncezz, an u seam pretty lite on yur feetz. Cream kakes *aghast*, but it's brekfast tyme hun - u couldn't whip me up sum scambled eggiezz with bacon could u *gazes pleedingly n whistfully*
Old 02-05-2002, 05:24 PM   #80
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

quote:
Originally posted by Avatar:

If it was anyone else who said that I would have spanked them [img]tongue.gif[/img]
But since it's u LOA.. it's totally in character.. WELL DONE! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Oh btw I fixed your toilet! that will be $40000 please

Thanks Avatar! I think you should spank Davros, he is an evil wicked man. Use a paddle! And the moneys in the mail for the toilet! I hope Argentinian pesos are ok?