Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 11-30-2002, 04:51 PM   #41
Slizerio

[img]graemlins/knightsmile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/knightsmile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/knightsmile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/knightsmile.gif[/img] WE are the Knights who say Smile-NEE

Old 11-30-2002, 10:15 PM   #42
GokuZool
Lord Ao

Quote:
Originally posted by Slizerio:
Who's the king of Rat-lambs?
Let them gather!! [img]graemlins/lamb.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/lamb.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/lamb.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/lamb.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/lamb.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/lamb.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/lamb.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/lamb.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/lamb.gif[/img]
Me me me! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Maby the army of Rat Lambs could fight the Penguin Army.
Old 11-30-2002, 11:19 PM   #43
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Hey! He is NOT a rat lamb, he is a skipping sheep dammit! And he expresses so much! (*I'm just happy and skipping hello!*, *I have no brain in my head right now, haha!*, *I'm just gonna skip over all the ugliness in this thread, and just say PEACE People!*) etc., etc. He is the epitome of diplomacy and happiness! [img]graemlins/lamb.gif[/img]

woohoo! Yeah! Go Sheepy Go Sheepy Go Sheepy! Skip that thang! yeah! [img]graemlins/lamb.gif[/img]

Reality Show Recaps
Old 11-30-2002, 11:26 PM   #44
Iron_Ranger
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
Hey! He is NOT a rat lamb, he is a skipping sheep dammit! And he expresses so much! (*I'm just happy and skipping hello!*, *I have no brain in my head right now, haha!*, *I'm just gonna skip over all the ugliness in this thread, and just say PEACE People!*) etc., etc. He is the epitome of diplomacy and happiness! [img]graemlins/lamb.gif[/img]

woohoo! Yeah! Go Sheepy Go Sheepy Go Sheepy! Skip that thang! yeah! [img]graemlins/lamb.gif[/img]

But...

Sheeps are white ...Er I guess so a lambs though...But he is not just a lamb, he is a rat lamb
<br />[url]\"http://www.bratgirlcentral.com/cgi-bin/ouapforum/ikonboard/ikonboard.cgi\" target=\"_blank\">Once Upon A Paper</a><br />Living on a razors edge<br />Balancing on ledge<br />Living on a razors edge
Old 11-30-2002, 11:40 PM   #45
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

No Iron Ranger, Rats can't jump rope! Its a skipping sheep I tell ya! Yes, OK, it is yellow, but that happens sometimes with wool, nobody has sheered the poor bugger for a long time and he is a bit shaggy and yellowy, it's cause nobody can keep up with him to shag him (hush you UKers!), hence the long yellow wool.

[img]graemlins/lamb.gif[/img]

Reality Show Recaps
Old 12-01-2002, 12:58 AM   #46
Iron_Ranger
Symbol of Cyric

If you insist LadyZ, I still think he a Rat Lamb, no...King of the Rat Lambs..

Just look at him..The expression on his face, approchable yet intelligent, knowledgeble yet easy going. The perfect leader
<br />[url]\"http://www.bratgirlcentral.com/cgi-bin/ouapforum/ikonboard/ikonboard.cgi\" target=\"_blank\">Once Upon A Paper</a><br />Living on a razors edge<br />Balancing on ledge<br />Living on a razors edge
Old 12-01-2002, 02:35 AM   #47
GokuZool
Lord Ao

Maby we should make a clan.

The Rat-Lamb Organisation (RLO)

[img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

But LadyZ might get mad! **runs away**
Old 12-01-2002, 02:51 AM   #48
Iron_Ranger
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by GokuZool:
Maby we should make a clan.

The Rat-Lamb Organisation (RLO)

[img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

But LadyZ might get mad! **runs away**
More importantly, Kung Fu Gal may get mad

Hehe, just kidding with ya LadyZ [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-01-2002, 04:28 AM   #49
Slizerio

Good I dea. I'll start that now!

Old 12-01-2002, 03:11 PM   #50
LordKathen
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Gabriel:
Thanks LordKathen, I don't get that one either.

Slizerio I am [img]graemlins/1disgust.gif[/img] by your post and reported you to [img]graemlins/zball.gif[/img] so nar [img]tongue.gif[/img] and your gonna get such a [img]graemlins/troutslap.gif[/img] .

Just kidding,
UUhh...well sure, but I did'nt mean anything, I just had to fart.