Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 06-16-2001, 04:51 PM   #11
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Encard:
Err... Bit of a question... WHat exactly is the bar? I mean, I understand the concept of a bar, but how exactly do you have one online? Or is it something else? Err... Just a bit confused here... *sigh*

It's a roleplaying thread. Read the guidelines I outlined above, respect your fellow members, don't spam and you'll be ok. It's very simple, really!

------------------
Old 06-16-2001, 04:52 PM   #12
Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil

See My puppy Feretrath (a little winterwolf)

I'll have some ale. My little furry friend would like some *wispers in wolf*
Dwarven Ale! Feretrath is like Guenhywvar, a animal that speaks for itself!

------------------
Will the real cheesy lich stop using timestop, stop using time stop, YEAH BABY! :1diablo:

Old 06-16-2001, 05:28 PM   #13
Bruce The Aussie
Fzoul Chembryl

artemis runs in gasping "ga. i stopped reading for 2 days at bar no. 3 and have only just caught up on my reading." after straitening himself out a bit he order a beer and sits down.

artemises driking buddies HE'shash and Tessa enter.Tessa sits down with artemis and HE'shash walks up to the bar. "umm an evermeet ale for the lady and i'll have a dwarvan ale. oh i thought i should warn you some others in my clan will be joining me."
-----------------------
a couple of hours later
-----------------------

*HE'tiek the brave, HE'moul the wise and HE'nigel the pitiful (so un-uber he's barely level 1) enter order 7 rounds of beer each (but a lime juice for HE'nigel) then sit down with artemis and gang.

------------------

Bruce The Aussie, Camp Barbarian Hunter OHF
jester of LH and Master Beastmaster of the clan of the Kats

[This message has been edited by Bruce The Aussie (edited 06-16-2001).]
Old 06-16-2001, 05:55 PM   #14
Lord Shield

Looks like I'm in for a dwarf invasion
The nautiloid ship sails closer until it pulls alongside the bar entrance. 3 of the crew float into the bar. Mind flayers! And they're after the slayers of the city in Underdark (which is probably most people here, truth be told)

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
http://lordraptor0.tripod.com/index.html

Old 06-16-2001, 06:10 PM   #15
Tancred
White Dragon

Tancred stares, transfixed, at the bar window, as the gigantic Spelljammer ship looms closer to the Tardis-like bar. His face is a picture of amazement and wonder.
"We... we're adrift in the Heavens!"
"Yep." Karnas remains ever cynical. "Cold, isn't it?"
"Have you ever seen anything like it?"
"Well, a previous owner of mine once went to see that strange play at the Five Flagons - 'Wandering Amongst the Eyes of the Gods', I think. Odd story, about some orb that was threatened by An evil race of planeswalkers, and a heroic crew of a ship lost in space that tried to save them. Excellent acting, except for the lead guy, who kept singing about tambourines."
"Amazing."
"Just think!" The sword pitches a slight element of sarcasm into its' tone. "You could meet Helm, or something like that!"
The fear and awe that crosses the paladin's face lasts for half an hour.

OOC: Hey, wow! Grateful smiles to all who thought the Lawyer thing was funny enough to mention. Just think! A few more months of this, and I might just have a bigger ego...
Old 06-16-2001, 06:24 PM   #16
BladeMaster

OCC

Never did that part of the game. Also just so you guys know Tess is a succubus and she has been my characters lover for a long time now.

IC

"Tess, my love could you get me some Dwarven ale and grab something for yourself to drink also."

"I am just to tired to carry the drinks upstairs right now."

Tess "certainly my love."

"Thanks darling. Oh by the way everyone I also dable in Goldsmithing."

Tess "He is good with Goldsmithing also. Don't you just love the gold accents he did with my clothing."

*Tess models her clothes that she is wearing*

"Tess stop that you are making me blush."

Tess "Sorry I didn't mean to make you blush but I am so proud of what you did that I can't help myself."

Tess "LS is there any chance to get a couple of kegs of Dwarven ale brought upstairs for Kors. When he is doing any work, he loves to drink at the same time."

------------------
By Clanggedin. What does a Dwarf have to do to get a drink around here. Say hi to my lover Tess.

http://www.angelfire.com/rpg/evermeet

Old 06-16-2001, 06:38 PM   #17
Tancred
White Dragon

Tancred eventually sits down, needing a sip of alcohol to steady his frayed nerves. As he does so, he notices the Dwarf smith eagerly chugging away the tankards of Dwarf ale, and his blue, winged companion. He falls off his chair as his Detect Alignment ability overloads.

Old 06-16-2001, 06:41 PM   #18
SwordBaron
Dungeon Master

Scuse me, this will only take a second, if you know me I had someone make me a special sword, The one and only Flayerslayer, LS please have mop and bucket handy. me and my bastard sword +3 will handle it !!!!

Azurewolf, I will return to check my sword in a minute, but first time to dispence some justice.

AAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGG !!!!!

------------------
" Live by the Sword...live a good life"
Old 06-16-2001, 06:52 PM   #19
Lord Shield

oops! I forgot to warn the new guy
Swordbaron lays into th 3 mindflayers, wounding them easily with his sword. The Mind Flayer's wounds regenerate, however. They respond with a stun, but Swordbaron shakes this off. Both sides are puzzled
"Sorry guys!" says the bartender "but nobody dies here except for certain suicides. Also, controlling/enchanting wil not work"
The Mind Flayers look puzzled at this and decide, **** it, let's have a beer then.

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
http://lordraptor0.tripod.com/index.html

Old 06-16-2001, 07:02 PM   #20
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Kivan plays Whist with a couple of the Flayers and Tiax preaches to one of them while a "mildly" drunk Razzen thinks that another of the Flayers is one of his old friends and speaks to him in slurred tones about the "good old days".

Meanwhile, Neb has cast protection from Very, Very, Very Extreme Cold and protection from Anxphyxiation(spelling), and has ventured outside to have a look at the Flayer ship, he notices that all of the Flayers are inside the Bar drinking and having fun, and then decides to go aboard the ship and look for treasure/alcohol/fun/adventure.