Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-30-2002, 12:54 PM   #1
Evil Al
Drow Warrior

Right, I'm really confussed, i really need a female (or a man with an understanding of women) to decode this. Remember the problem I had with really young girls liking me? Well I asked some female friends why girls like me. All replied along the same lines, "You're attractive in an obvious way and charming in a stupid way?" I asked what that mean's and was told, "Theirs no simpler way to put it."

To me that means, I'm attractive at first but once you get to know me I'm not really attractive...

I'm never going to understand women, you would have thought I would have gotten used to that by now.
I\'m not bigheaded but go here and tell me just how sexy i am [url]\"http://www.faceparty.com/al_the_drunkard\" target=\"_blank\">www.faceparty.com/al_the_drunkard</a><br /><br />War in iraq? Not in my name!<br /><br />Disarm America.
Old 08-30-2002, 01:05 PM   #2
Lord Shield

*smack* you're not supposed to uunderstand them

silly boy [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Old 08-30-2002, 01:05 PM   #3
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
There is a saying in Dutch, which i can't translate the proper way, so i'm hoping Melusine can do this for me once she reads this. The saying goes: Op ieder potje past een dekseltje. That says about everything. Some women are attracted to you, and some are not. Just take it as it comes dude.
Old 08-30-2002, 01:07 PM   #4
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by Lord Shield:

You would make an exellent dad.
Old 08-30-2002, 01:09 PM   #5
Lord Shield

Quote:
Originally posted by johnny:
quote:

You would make an exellent dad. [/QUOTE]thanks son

Old 08-30-2002, 01:13 PM   #6
Evil Al
Drow Warrior

Quote:

Ouch, care to smack the other cheek,? Lol, your right, besides if the human brain has limits then women will be the only thing I understood (Or not if the limit is smaller than we think )

Quote:
There is a saying in Dutch, which i can't translate the proper way, so i'm hoping Melusine can do this for me once she reads this. The saying goes: Op ieder potje past een dekseltje. That says about everything. Some women are attracted to you, and some are not. Just take it as it comes dude.
That rings true also. Wouldn't life be better (if less interesting) if we knew what was going to happen? e.g who we're going to settle down with
I\'m not bigheaded but go here and tell me just how sexy i am [url]\"http://www.faceparty.com/al_the_drunkard\" target=\"_blank\">www.faceparty.com/al_the_drunkard</a><br /><br />War in iraq? Not in my name!<br /><br />Disarm America.
Old 08-30-2002, 01:22 PM   #7
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
No Al, that's the charm of life, if you would know everything up front, you'd get lazy, lose your sense of adventure. It's good for you to be confronted with pain and dissapointment. In the end it creates the true you.
Old 08-30-2002, 01:24 PM   #8
MagiK

I thought the Female Code was: YY, or on Rare Occasions YYY or YYX but never XY. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-30-2002, 01:28 PM   #9
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by MagiK:
I thought the Female Code was: YY, or on Rare Occasions YYY or YYX but never XY. [img]smile.gif[/img]
How about XXX
Old 08-30-2002, 02:08 PM   #10
Evil Al
Drow Warrior

Quote:
No Al, that's the charm of life, if you would know everything up front, you'd get lazy, lose your sense of adventure. It's good for you to be confronted with pain and dissapointment. In the end it creates the true you.
True, if we knew what was going to happen we may chose to avoid some experiances and its on past experiance that desisions are based on... Well, thats what the wise do anyway...

Lol, johnny, is that the kind of thoughts you get from growing up in the Netherlands? tut, tut, tut.