Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-23-2002, 06:44 PM   #1
whacky
Emerald Dragon

You recipes were really great, thanks to you im enjoying a yummy grilled cheese sandwich. I've this strange hobby of cooking up tasty things(which arent fussy) for myself and now i've some more things on my menu. Perhaps when i become a better cook i could contribute some of my own recipes too !!
P.S. My hobby is strange cause im just 15, not my children my age like doing that ya know !
Old 08-23-2002, 09:51 PM   #2
Bokken
Baaz Draconian

Just stay away from her gravy! I heard she stole the recipe from KFC and now has severe lawsuits after her

[ 08-23-2002, 09:51 PM: Message edited by: Bokken ]
Old 08-23-2002, 10:22 PM   #3
Evil Al
Drow Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by whacky:
You recipes were really great, thanks to you im enjoying a yummy grilled cheese sandwich. I've this strange hobby of cooking up tasty things(which arent fussy) for myself and now i've some more things on my menu. Perhaps when i become a better cook i could contribute some of my own recipes too !!
P.S. My hobby is strange cause im just 15, not my children my age like doing that ya know !
Lol, I was begining to think that me and my mate Stu were the only male teenagers willing to cook their own food. It basically comes from me being a fussy eater (as in i don't like my dads cooking i.e anything that can go in a microwave and somethings that can't but go in there anyway). And Stu being a vegitarian with his folks being meat eaters.
I\'m not bigheaded but go here and tell me just how sexy i am [url]\"http://www.faceparty.com/al_the_drunkard\" target=\"_blank\">www.faceparty.com/al_the_drunkard</a><br /><br />War in iraq? Not in my name!<br /><br />Disarm America.
Old 08-23-2002, 10:33 PM   #4
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
I object, thanks to Minno's recepies i now suffer from all kinds of strange diseases, thanks Minno, i thought you were my friend. You can expect a phonecall from my lawyers in the next few days. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
Old 08-24-2002, 12:39 AM   #5
Moni

Awwww! Thank you! I am glad you are finding some good things on the menu to make. Those grilled cheeses are the bomb huh?

I know not many guys your age will cook for themselves lol...I got really sick of the phrase "Mom! Make her make me something to eat!" when I was your age (with older brothers and sisters who wouln't cook for themselves and a Mom mean enough to make me cook for them at their whim lol).
My son would cook for himself quite often though (same kinds of foods...simple and easy) and his friends would talk him into cooking for them every now and then. When I moved to Texas, he made me leave him with my first cookbook lol, a 1978 edition of Betty Crocker's, made weary with much use. He's a good cook and like me, likes to keep it simple (well he went one step further and became a vegan a couple of years ago). Don't live on grilled cheeses though lol..check out my Best Garden Salad and Veggie sticks Keep it healthy!

Bokken, I'll have you know that California Mudslide Gravy is my original concoction! KFC wishes they had been that inventive lol. And to think that poor old man died of eating too much PLAIN Gravy, what a shame

Johnny, I am your friend, but no where in any of my recipes does it say "add a case of beer" Fire your lawyer and spend that money on, well, more beer! [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 08-24-2002, 12:43 AM: Message edited by: Moni ]

Old 08-24-2002, 12:45 AM   #6
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
LOL Once again you gained my trust and i'll do as you say, just no more emergency rooms please.
Old 08-24-2002, 12:59 AM   #7
Moni

Oh yeah! Before I space it out I am moving my site to tripod. The kitchen is already there and in working order with a new addition: "AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe's Yummy Crumby Green Beans" (until AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe makes me change the name lol)

Here is the new kitchen PunkinHaid's Kitchen if you want to bookmark it. It will stay at Tripod for as long as I can keep it free, or at least cheap...AOL is going out the window ASAP (which is good because www.lycos.com *My Lycos* is running a story on what kind of trouble they are in with stocks dropping and a financial probe in the works). [img]smile.gif[/img]

Johnny,
*hugs*
Thanks, I knew you loved me
[img]graemlins/ladyhearts.gif[/img]

[ 08-24-2002, 01:00 AM: Message edited by: Moni ]

Old 08-24-2002, 01:12 AM   #8
Bokken
Baaz Draconian

Moni I haven't seen AzRaeL for quite some time now. If you speak to him let him know I need some scans done!
Old 08-24-2002, 01:15 AM   #9
Moni

Will do Bokken! I PM'd him the night he submitted the recipe but haven't seen him since or received a reply.

Old 08-24-2002, 01:18 AM   #10
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by Moni:
Will do Bokken! I PM'd him the night he submitted the recipe but haven't seen him since or received a reply.
He must be in the hospital then, just like me last night.