Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 05-26-2001, 01:10 AM   #11
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

bump
Old 05-26-2001, 01:45 AM   #12
Aurican
Elminster

I don't know... Jolene Blalock is kinda hot... even for a vulcan.

------------------
Can an elf get a break anywhere these days?

http://angelfire.com/rpg/aurican
Old 05-26-2001, 01:59 AM   #13
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Earthdog:
What was really too bad about the original Star Trek was they didnt have the special effects that the later shows had. Shatner (still my favourite captain) was the king of overacting...

BUT!!!..............You....................Dont understand!!!!

Chicken.................Is..................My Life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I.................MUST.............Deep fry!!!

lol

At least he wasnt a wimp. He settled things with his fists, Phaser, or Photon Torpedoes. ENUF TALKING!!! Mr Sulu!!! Fire at will!!!!!!
YAH! Kirk was always on my fav list!

CloudTrekker

------------------
Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Heart Mind Soul Forever
Old 05-26-2001, 03:04 PM   #14
Dreamer128
Dracolisk

All starfleet captains seem to hate some race, Kirk hated the klingons for killing his son, Picard and Sisko hated the borg and now this new guy hates Vulcans.
Us poor europians will probably have to wait another two years before it gets broadcasted on local television.

------------------

Those who watch their backs meet death from the front
Old 05-27-2001, 01:31 AM   #15
turbovee
Elminster

Anybody like Deep Space 9? I thought it was rather cool to have a continuing story line unlike the other series where everthing was conveniently wrapped up in a hour. True Voyager was a continuing saga, but nothing like Deep Space. Nor was it as complex.

------------------

The sexiest elf mage in the land, under the loyal service of Moni, Sazerac and the Storm Queen
I feel the need, the need for SPEED!
'Deagurth' Artist: Roberto Raba
Old 05-29-2001, 12:44 AM   #16
BladeMaster

I liked Deep Space 9. I missed the Final episode for Voyager

------------------

Old 05-29-2001, 11:39 PM   #17
Earthdog
Emerald Dragon

I like Babylon 5 and Deep Space 9 alot.

After Next generation made 5 or 6 shows they decided they had established their audience and they didnt need to spend money on special effects anymore. Were they ever wrong. I thought the first show, I think it was, where they vaporised the Admiral at the end (his brain had been taken over by worms) was the most awesome special effects ever done for a tv show.

Then they had to get "politicly correct" and take out all the good gratuitous violence. That ruined the show. So they were forced to come up with ideas for other shows.

Ohe yeah, Marina Sirtis is a B**ch. she thinks that anybody who watches the show is a complete moron. She thinks its the dumbest thing ever made for tv. I know this because I worked security for a Star Trek convention in Dallas. I talked to her. The only reason why she even made the show was because of the huge paycheck. It really pissed me off that all of her millions of fans are now what she considers complete IDIOTS. Ill always look at her as nothing but scum now. May the Ticks of 10,000 Tribels infest her crotch.

------------------
IS THE PIZZA HERE YET????
WANNA PASS ME A BEER??? THANKS!!!!!!
Old 05-30-2001, 12:01 AM   #18
BladeMaster

Hey another Babylon 5 fan. I loved watching Babylon 5. I have all of the episodes on tape plus all of the TV movies. I all so have 3 Starfury models and the B5 station. Plus the Roleplaying game, collectable card game, books, comics, figures, ball cap, pins.

------------------

Old 05-30-2001, 01:49 AM   #19
Earthdog
Emerald Dragon

Was the role-playing game any good??? Tell me a lil bit more about it. Id be very interested in it if it were anything like D&D. Remember the old Lost In Space series.... Well thats little Will Robinson in B5. Cant recall the name of his characater though... I remembere hes a bad ass though. Unfortunately since ive moved to Australia I havent really been able to watch like I used to.

------------------
IS THE PIZZA HERE YET????
WANNA PASS ME A BEER??? THANKS!!!!!!
Old 05-30-2001, 01:59 AM   #20
Lady Nightshade
The Magister

Quote:
Originally posted by turbovee:
Anybody like Deep Space 9? I thought it was rather cool to have a continuing story line unlike the other series where everthing was conveniently wrapped up in a hour. True Voyager was a continuing saga, but nothing like Deep Space. Nor was it as complex.

Deep Space 9 was the best IMO
I hated TNG, Data and most of the cast were sooooooo annoying.
Voyager was cool too