Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum

Old 07-07-2002, 01:51 PM   #1
nameless crazy
Dungeon Master

In ch2 castle, you get a letter about making divine potions. I know it is for the statue but i dunno how to make it. Can anyone pls help?
nameless crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2002, 08:43 PM   #2
Downunda
Set - Egyptian God of Chaos

If I'm right I think you take it to the mage on the hill back in Port Llast as part of a quest
Old 07-08-2002, 01:06 AM   #3
Zateel
Zhentarim Guard

Minor spoiler about above question
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
//
/
/
All you do is stick a healing kit (two are found where you found the letter) and an empty bottle (also found on the alchemy apparatus table with the note) on the alchemy table, and cast a spell on it. All I've found to work so far are the healing type spells, which give you five potions of whatever type spell you cast (heal critical wounds, etc.) I tried Bull's strength with no success, and being a smart a$$, I even tries sanctuary (got myself 15 points of fire damage for that one). Anyone else have luck outside the healing potions?
Old 07-08-2002, 05:13 AM   #4
nameless crazy
Dungeon Master

thanks very much.....I use all spells I could find at the tower.....no healing spells there,this seems to be the reason.
Also is this related to the statue cleansing thing?
nameless crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2002, 10:59 PM   #5
Nerull
Lord Ao

Quote:
Originally posted by Zateel:
Minor spoiler about above question
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
//
/
/
All you do is stick a healing kit (two are found where you found the letter) and an empty bottle (also found on the alchemy apparatus table with the note) on the alchemy table, and cast a spell on it. All I've found to work so far are the healing type spells, which give you five potions of whatever type spell you cast (heal critical wounds, etc.) I tried Bull's strength with no success, and being a smart a$$, I even tries sanctuary (got myself 15 points of fire damage for that one). Anyone else have luck outside the healing potions?
I had the same problem. Not only that, it won't let you make more than one batch of the same potion (only one batch of 5 cure critical, etc.). I tried to make a second batch of heal potions, and got 27 fire damage for my trouble. It should let you make other potions, but it doesn't. Kinda sucks, but I worked with it and got more of the (already overflowing out of my packs) healing potions.
[img]\"ubb/noncgi/smiles/new/ghoul.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br /><br />\"The middle class pays all of the taxes, does all of the work.<br />The lower class exists just to scare the middle class.\"<br />-George Carlin
Nerull is offline   Reply With Quote