Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-08-2002, 03:52 PM   #1
Heron
Dungeon Master

Anybody know a good graphical map walkthrough for the PYRAMID besides (RICK VOLBERDINGS)?
His are good, but he has left out areas on his legend (like a,b,c,d,etc. which would be like a room, but the letter standing for it is not on the map)and it makes his directions FUBAR. I am trying to get to the 1st key then the heart from the LICH's room. You see I get past the lich's room and then FUBAR from there lol!!!!

*******************There must be a way to stop this insanity*******************
Heron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2002, 10:35 PM   #2
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

I just took a look at Xignal's (aka Rick's) walkthrough, and I found all the letters on a map accompanying the text. I did notice, however, that I did this with the Graphical walkthrough; if I used the character walkthrough, I got all the text with the references to A, B, and so on, but no map to make them all sensible.

Did you look at the GUI walkthrough or the character? Did you get the right map?

I also looked at his area to download maps, and his pyramid maps show all the letters.

I wish I could tell you what's different, but I see all the information needed to walk through the pyramid. If you want to ask specifics about certain areas, I'd be happy to try to answer those (as will everyone else).
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2002, 11:32 PM   #3
Heron
Dungeon Master

So whats the route to take from LICH'S room to 1st key [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-09-2002, 12:57 AM   #4
Heron
Dungeon Master

ok, I did not see the map k and m because i did not scroll down --got that figured out. Rick says go east at the 4 doors area to the red brick---now looking at the map if u go east u hit a wall.

*********ughhhhhh****
Old 11-09-2002, 09:38 AM   #5
Packrat
Drizzt Do'Urden

I hope you have this all figured out by now....But just in case you Do Not....

Once you reach...'F'...the 'Black Fire Room'...Walk up and stand, facing G'Ezerred Ra...turn right and follow the corridor. There are no options until you reach 'I' (the 'Pharaohs Point Room' ?) At this point...I beleave there is a mis-direction, in the walk-through....the text says " Take the southeast exit"...(There is only one exit on the south end of this room, SW)...As you enter this Room...turn right and then right again (SW), You are now heading west. Continue to follow the corridor, working your way south. Again, there are no options until you reach the '4-Doors Room'. As you enter the room...you stand facing the brazier in the center. Turn Left and exit through the East door...follow the short corridor, right and then left...and you should be in the 'Red Brick Area'.

Let us know if you still need help.... [img]graemlins/blueblink.gif[/img]
Old 11-10-2002, 06:24 PM   #6
Heron
Dungeon Master

ty Packrat