Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-28-2009, 08:29 PM   #31
Felix The Assassin
The Dreadnoks

Default Re: Hi guys...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritWarrior View Post
OMG me and RTB are like celebs now. We won!

Also, LMAO @ how he ignored 90% of your post and addressed the only sane part - a question about the weather. More more!
And you added what exactly to his thread?!

Yes, you won. Go see Choc, he has a present for you, it looks like a tootsie roll, but the packaging is slighty different than the store bought variety.

Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

John F. Kennedy
35th President of The United States

The Last Shot

Honor The Fallen

Jesus died for our sins, and American Soldiers died for our freedom.

If you don't stand behind our Soldiers, please feel free to stand in front of them.
Felix The Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 08:35 PM   #32
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

Thumbs Up Re: Hi guys...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felix The Assassin View Post
And you added what exactly to his thread?!

Yes, you won. Go see Choc, he has a present for you, it looks like a tootsie roll, but the packaging is slighty different than the store bought variety.
Okay got it, look for something that bears a mild likeness to Felix and i'll find it no probs. Winning is funz!
Old 12-28-2009, 10:21 PM   #33
Felix The Assassin
The Dreadnoks

Quote:
Okay got it, look for something that bears a mild likeness to Felix and i'll find it no probs. Winning is funz!
Well laid with a long package has kept me happily married for 24+ years. That my friend is the difference between a man and a boy, one day you might mature intellectually, but size does matter.

And yes you have won again SW, it's a shame that LK can't even rekindle here, without some childish member steering off course, then again, what else would one expect?!

You still driving that taxi LK?

Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

John F. Kennedy
35th President of The United States

The Last Shot

Honor The Fallen

Jesus died for our sins, and American Soldiers died for our freedom.

If you don't stand behind our Soldiers, please feel free to stand in front of them.
Felix The Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 01:18 AM   #34
LordKathen
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Thank you Felix. They actually called me a newb earlier. I may have been gone for awhile, but I am no newb. If your going to call out a newbie, you might want to check their post count and registration YEAR, just to make sure you are correct. Weak spamish tactics as well. I came up with that kinda crap when I was a newb! hmmm....

Felix, I stoped driving a few years ago and went on full disability. The relapse frequency got to great to expect an employer to put up with me. And my vision was the worst part. So, it is what it is...
I am a full time dad now raising my gibberlings.
Old 12-29-2009, 01:22 AM   #35
LordKathen
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Unhappy Re: Hi guys...

Quote:
OMG me and RTB are like celebs now. We won!

Also, LMAO @ how he ignored 90% of your post and addressed the only sane part - a question about the weather. More more!
Actually, I took in what he said, understood and agreed and moved on to a question that actually has something to do with why I posted in the first place, to get re-aquanted.
Old 12-29-2009, 01:55 AM   #36
Hivetyrant
Jack Burton

Did someone say Side boob????

Oh, and hows it going Lork K? Been a while sine we saw the old Ford "Freak"!
Hivetyrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 02:13 AM   #37
machinehead
Drizzt Do'Urden

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordKathen View Post
Thank you Felix. They actually called me a newb earlier. I may have been gone for awhile, but I am no newb. If your going to call out a newbie, you might want to check their post count and registration YEAR, just to make sure you are correct. Weak spamish tactics as well. I came up with that kinda crap when I was a newb! hmmm....
Well I for one remember both of you, my earlier post was just an attempt at humor. Just as the post calling you a newb was an attempt at humor by RTB. Don't get your knickers in a knot.
machinehead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 02:20 AM   #38
machinehead
Drizzt Do'Urden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felix The Assassin View Post
Well laid with a long package has kept me happily married for 24+ years. That my friend is the difference between a man and a boy, one day you might mature intellectually, but size does matter.
Seriously????
machinehead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 02:32 AM   #39
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordKathen View Post
Actually, I took in what he said, understood and agreed and moved on to a question that actually has something to do with why I posted in the first place, to get re-aquanted.
Yeah, don't mind Felix, he's always bringing me up in random conversations out of nowhere, then pretending he has no memory of it when people respond. It's like a crazy aunt you nod and smile to. Obsessed I guess, but no worries!

Last edited by SpiritWarrior; 12-29-2009 at 02:34 AM.
SpiritWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 02:33 AM   #40
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hivetyrant View Post
Did someone say Side boob????
Yes.