Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 08-13-2001, 04:52 PM   #11
Thrawn
The Magister

Hmm isn't there a second one the one u get from the beast master in the fight pit thingy with lernark and herssk in the copper cornent
Old 08-13-2001, 04:57 PM   #12
Legolas the Elven Archer

I don't think so. The bow was most certainly not in that room. My guess is that you're thinking of another bow, but they don't give their "second best shortbow" away that easily

------------------
The last arrow of Legolas kindled in the air as it flew,
and plunged burning into the heart of a great wolf-chieftain.
All the others fled. -J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings

Old 08-14-2001, 06:03 PM   #13
el_kalkylus
Drizzt Do'Urden

There is one shortbow that you get in the beginning where you can fire at least 3 arrows/turn. I believe it's called Tuigan bow. It's a good bow.
Old 08-15-2001, 06:31 AM   #14
DonkeyWan
Drow Warrior

yep, I remember it, the only problem was it was only +1, still damned useful. Longbows are great but I don't think Jan can use them (I am using him as a thief at the moment), I didn't realise that Tasherons bow was a short bow. How do you get the genie quest, is it a better version od the limited wish spell? Where do I get the scroll? and what level is it?
Old 08-15-2001, 10:54 AM   #15
Darkon Blackblood
The Magister

the scroll is at any respectable scroll merchant and the level is 7
Old 08-15-2001, 12:41 PM   #16
DonkeyWan
Drow Warrior

ah you mean the limited spell quest, right, I thought it was something else sorry...
Old 08-15-2001, 07:19 PM   #17
Vanyel
Dungeon Master

Now I REALLY lost. What is the bow? How do I activate the Druid and Genie quests? Also where are the part of the Wave weapon? I can't find them.

------------------
Hey Big Bird!!
It's time for the counter game!!

Count The Shells,
Suck-A-Duck!

~General of the Dark Overlord's Army of Darkness~
Old 08-15-2001, 07:33 PM   #18
Desuma_Malevois

OK, first off, some people here are referring to the Limited Wish quest, which involves casting a LW spell, having a genie appear before you, and wishing for an adventure like no others. This will eventually take you into Trademeet and the Druid and Djinn quests, but there is a much easier way.

First, go to Athkatla's Gate district and talk to the guy who is looking for help in Trademeet. When you go there and talk to Lord Logan, you'll get the Druid quest. You can either get the Djinn quest by talking to the Dao Djinni in a tent outside of Trademeet at any time, or talking to the merchant guildmistress outside Logan's office after completing the Druid quest.

Sorry, but I don't remember where the Wave parts are - I think one comes from Haer'Dalis' quest and the others are probably in the Underdark.

Old 08-16-2001, 01:43 AM   #19
Frenzy

The warden in the Astral prison has one part (the shaft) and the rebel prince in sahuagin city has the other (the blade).

Old 08-16-2001, 02:31 AM   #20
rodimus
The Magister

Theres another Tansherons bow in the game (SPoiler):
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
One of Drizzt's companions (I dunno which one) also has one Tansherons Bow.